"Escape from ANCHOR-9!" Nov 24, 2015 13:18:03 GMT -8
Post by ϟ F ϟ on Nov 24, 2015 13:18:03 GMT -8
"ANCHOR-9, a large prison within the deserts of Kuza no Kuni, houses a myriad of forgotten but powerful shinobi allies that were taken prisoner after the Great Samurai War. Though it's long been forgotten, a handful of strong, militant Samurai run it daily, making sure the prisoners pay eternally for their attempts at opposing the Samurai. However, a stranger by the name of The Everyman sees things in a different light. After storming the prison's main command center and overthrowing their warden, the Everyman begins a prison raid and eventual prison break, using a combination of his own forces, as well as those from within he's freed, to amass an army that will escape these walls, all while destroying them!"
Player Availability: Open, no limit! There shall be several threads with their own limits, just make sure to read them over before entering!
IIC: 48 Hours / Posting order to be determined upon entry. Please adhere to it and make things as smooth as possible! At this stage in the event, turn by turn staff moderation is not ideal!
Prerequisites?: This takes up a thread. It should be noted it can be accessed from anywhere without need for travel!
Rules: Stats and items locked upon entry; progression during this event will not kick in until after exiting this thread! Stick to the posting order, AT ALL TIMES. Missing an IIC means your turn is skipped, and you cannot post again until it is your turn in the next posting cycle. Violating this will get you kicked from the event.
- Ryo, and lot's of it! 50,000 for full participation (Phases 1-3); 25,000 for half (Phases 1 & 2); 10,000 for minimal participation (Phase 1). Additionally, an MVP for the event will be chosen based on a combination of performance, writing abilities, contributions to the story, and timeliness in posting - they shall receive 100,000 Ryo on top!
- 'B' & 'A' ranked equipment.
- Double EXP on all posts!
- A fully equipped Chuunin level Follower.
- A Fragment of Gelel!
- D BLOCK: This is available only to those that took the "Veteran's Package" from the HERO'S RETURN promotion! Those that choose to start here must fight their way out of the prison, guided by the Everyman, releasing key prisoners along the way that will assist you so that you may bust out of prison and destroy ANCHOR-9 once and for all!
- The BRIDGE: This is available only to those that took the "Newcomer's Package" from the HERO'S RETURN promotion! Those that choose to start here have been summoned by a duress called placed by the Everyman, which passionately - and brokenly, the transmission is poor - requests backup from anyone in the area. Upon arrival, you are greeted with a skirmish between rogue Shinobi and Samurai. You now have two choices - remain a slave, help your master, and fight the other Shinobi, or you help in the prison break. It is up to you which side you choose to aid. One thing is important - ANCHOR-9 is a secret facility. You will not have knowledge of its existence or its function.