Post by Ito Aki on Apr 23, 2011 20:16:21 GMT -8
- Name: Ito Akihiko
- Age: 14
- Clan, BL, or Kekkei Touta: None
- Country and/or Village: Iwa
- Rank & Profession: Gennin, Medic
- Difficulty Setting:Hard
- Types: Ninjutsu > Taijutsu > Genjutsu
- Height: 5’5
- Weight: 130
- Apparel:In the field she wears black cotton pants with a sleeveless top whose neck also serves as a lower face mask and Kung-Fu shoes. Function above form is the theme. Additionally she wears a belt with pouches on it to accommodate her gear and a senbo holster on her right thy. She is right handed but throws left.
When it comes to going out into the world for social reasons there really isn’t any telling what she’ll wear save that it will be a bit odd. Aki has a taste for the unusual in her personal attire.
- Body Appearance: She came into her height fast and is starting to develop curves but her muscle is more toned then bulky though very solid. Those who have tried to knock her down or pick her up have been known to accuse her of being made of lead. Short aqua hair that she slicks back to keep it out of the way with liquid green eyes gives her the look of a sleepy delinquent.
- Blemishes & Scars: Several acne scars in a triangular formation on her cheek just past a gouge mark that looks like a dimple if you don’t look to closely at it and a scar to the left of her chin that runs from the bottom of her lip down round out her face. Her back has several scars running in parallel in a rake pattern from her left shoulder blade down to her right side just under the rib cage. Along with the scars is a discolored portion of skin peppered by small gouge marks from a skid burn. Her upper arms are free of marks but the lower forearms and her hands have a scattering of bite marks from human teeth. A dent in her shins from a pipe and assorted nicks grazes and old slash marks round things out.
- Personality: Blunt like the business end of a sledge hammer ask her something personal at your own risk. She generally isn’t terribly talkative unless it’s a work matter but she wont hesitate to answer if asked something. The problem is she’s observant and versed in behavioral science so she tends to have very keen insights but lacks a sense of social obligation to soften the things she says. Contrary to popular belief she doesn’t do it to be mean but rather thinks its better to be honest even if it’s not appreciated.
When it comes to expression her own feelings rather than analytically based observation or assessments though she tends to shut down. She will help and support those she cares about in any way she can but tends to do so silently and often without make it obvious that she’s doing anything. If a friend is broke she’ll drop money on the floor next to them then insist it isn’t hers and things like that rather then give them something directly.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Allegiance: Iwa, her Mother, Family and loved ones, the Government/Kage
Iwa in this case refers to her vision of the nation rather than the physical land. Her mother come in second to her ideals and has great power over her. She’ll violate an order to protect her family and loved ones but isn’t beholden to their orders so they follow after her mother but come before the government. Whom she regards more, the command structure or the Kage directly depends on the Kage. All of this being relative as there is no real precedent for receiving orders that might conflict with her ideals, be questioned by her mother or endanger those she loves.
- Quirks & Tendencies:
-People who respect her personal space
- New equipment and related training
-Medicine gathering trips
-Those who don’t take proper care of themselves
-People who ask for advice but aren’t prepared for an honest answer
-Having to talk about her feelings