Ryoici, Sabouro Jun 6, 2012 10:45:35 GMT -8
Post by Sabouro on Jun 6, 2012 10:45:35 GMT -8
- Ryoici Sabouro
- Age 16
- Genin of Konohagaru no Sato in the Country of Fire
- Normal Difficulty
- Taijutsu Primary, Ninjutsu Secondary, Genjutsu Tertiary
- Earth Release
- Chakra Pool: (1000 XP) Low
- 5' 11”
- Sabouro typically wears simple, functional clothes that won't restrict his movement. He most often wears a tan, short sleeved shirt, underneath a brown leather vest, with pockets for his equipment. This is typically accompanied by matching, fitted pants. His shoes are made from soft leather, to better sneak up on you. His forehead protector hangs loosely from his hip, one end tied to his belt, the other hanging freely. The knot is tied in such a way that if the protector is grabbed, it will come loose rather than provide an enemy a handhold in battle.
- His black hair is cut short, to rob an enemy of a potential grip, and it is kept neatly trimmed. Sabouro has a strong boned, masculine face, showing only traces of the baby fat recently burned away by puberty. His features are otherwise fairly average. He shaves regularly, more to keep a neat appearance than for any personal preference. He is fairly tall, but shows no sign of continuing his growth. He is also well muscled for his age, sure signs of a well trained taijutsu user.
- Sabouro has heavy callouses on his hands and feet from intense martial arts training. He also bears several small scars from training, but none worthy of note.
- Sabouro is a typically reserved person, who prefers to speak only when necessary. He often internalizes his conversations with people, having them respond how he thinks they might. This gives him an unusually high degree of self knowledge, but on the other hand, he doesn't often know other people as well as he thinks he does. He despises weakness, not necessarily in and of itself, but when it's brought about by complacence. For instance, a shopkeeper who relies on a military for protection has no respect from him, while a weak child who otherwise stands up for himself has his respect. His belief is that one should be as strong as one can be, and anyone who isn't puts their life in another's hands.
- Sabouro might be best described as Chaotic Good. While he believes in doing the right thing, he might not agree on what that right thing is, exactly. For instance, he might think it better to let someone fight a losing fight so that they increase their strength, rather than help them out. On the other hand, Sabouro is pretty passive, and he usually won't chip in to group conversations, going along with the popular vote.
- Sabouro is well aware that he owes the village of Konohagaru a debt for taking him in, and he intends to repay that debt. He is also protective of those people close to him, sometimes in odds to his belief that one should be able to defend oneself.
- Sabouro has a habit of imagining conversations between himself and other people in his life, rather than having those conversations for real. On occasion, he can forget that a conversation took place in his mind, which can have embarrassing results. He can sometimes take this too far, attributing entire personalities to people he barely knows, which can throw him off balance if they exhibit characteristics at odds with his imaginings.
- Sabouro likes rice cakes, a good training session, and winning fights. He hates unnecessary conversation, people who won't stand up for themselves, and being helpless himself.
- Exploding Note, Ninja Wire, Kunai Pack X3, Shuriken x2, Smoke Grenade
- Satchel, Handheld Radio, Binoculars