Roka Hanakora Jul 11, 2012 18:54:15 GMT -8
Post by roka on Jul 11, 2012 18:54:15 GMT -8
- Roka Hanakora
- GeninGenin are the lowest of ninja skill levels, possessing a knowledge of all the basic ninja skills. Shinobi of this rank are allowed lower ranked missions normally, unless a higher ranked ninja acts as their 'chaperon' for tougher tasks. Genin are put in four-man cells with typically a Chuunin or Jounin sensei in order to learn teamwork and experience true ninja life under the supervision and protection of an elite shinobi.
- Primary: Ninjutsu
- Roka generally wears dark clothes, usually a light t-shirt, pants and sandals, maybe a jacket if he thinks he needs it. When on a mission he'll swap the sandals for a pair of black boots.
- Roka is slim, his wiry muscles making most of his weight. He is deeply tanned from spending most of his time outside. He keeps his fair hair shoulder length, with the fringe short and jaw length bangs framing his face. His eyes are a dark blue.
- He has a tattoo of a black rose on his right hand, the stem curling around his wrist and the head opening out in the center if his palm.
- Roka is quiet, preferring to be on his own, and can usually be found tending to flowers if not training. When you get to know him he can be friendly, and he will always do what he can to help someone in need, which often surprises people that know him as "the guy with the flowers." He's incredibly loyal to his friends, going to any lengths to help them.
- Lawful Good
- Roka gets very angry if anyone intentionally damages flowers.
- -People that damage flowers
- -Large crowds
- Butterfly Knife
Type: Primary / Knife / Melee
Description: A butterfly knife a essentially a folding pocket knife with two handles counter-rotating around the tang such that, when closed, the blade is concealed within grooves in the handles. With a single flick of the wrist, the user can bring the blade out in a flipping or fanning motion.
Type: Primary / Chain & Whip / Melee
Description: The rope dart is a typical kung-fu weapon that in the hands of an expert can be a devastating weapon. The weapon consists of a long loop of rope with an attached and sharpened kunai head like blade at the end which cuts on all sides. The rope dart is typically flung, swung, and wildly whipped around to make a fast, hard to see, and deadly weapon.
- Kakkou (Retractable Wrist Blade)
Type: Secondary / Melee
Special: 1 per Pack.
Description: As its name implies, the user equips these retractable wrist blades so that the attach to their forearm without risking exposure. These blades can spring forth when needed to surprise any opponent fought in hand to hand combat.
Shuriken (Ninja Star)
Type: Secondary / Ranged
Special: 5 per Pack.
Description: A shuriken, like kunai, is one of the more basic weapons employed by ninja of all classes. They are sharpened, four-pronged metal stars, no more than a few inches long, and are extremely useful for throwing. Although small, they can be used to distract, or, if accurate enough, to kill. They have an open circle in the center, used for grabbing with a finger, to avoid cutting oneself, or to put thread through. The circle is also a benefit in aerodynamics, as it ensures more accurate trajectories.
Kunai (Throwing Knife)
Type: Secondary / Melee + Ranged
Special: 2 per Pack.
Description: This throwing knife is one of the common weapons of a ninja. It is often kept in a holster on the leg in a pouch attached to the belt. What makes it so versatile and universal is the fact the Kunai can be used in conjunction with explosive tags and other weapons to form deadly combos out of simple, easily accessible items.
Ninja Info Card x2
Type: Universal Accessory / Self
Special: Able to permanently store IC information on any shinobi the owner of the card encounters. Storage time is equal to one full turn (5 seconds), and adds any IC information the user has properly obtained; updating a preexisting card takes one (1) second. Each card takes up one fourth of an accessory slot.
Description: Ninja Info Cards a device established by the shinobi community in order to improve intelligence. Infused with special chakra seals, these cards are activated on touch, and once a link is established, the user may transfer memories of a particular person. The result is the most recently known picture of the person, followed by important facts such as their abilities, locations, bloodlines, possessions, etc. An excellent tool for spying!
Type: Universal Accessory / Self
Special: Has a range up to 50 meters. Each binocular takes up one (1) accessory slot.
Description: Similar to the radio in ease and effectiveness, the binoculars are sturdy and serve as a means to measure the distance to a target. Measuring no more than six inches in diameter, this square shaped device sports a durable carapace designed to withstand water damage and even the pressure of extreme altitudes.