Post by Ito Eri on May 3, 2011 17:41:09 GMT -8
- Name: Ito Eri
- Age: 18
- Clan, BL, or Kekkei Touta: None
- Country and/or Village: Iwa
- Rank & Profession: Gennin, Tracker (Sensor)
- Difficulty Setting: Hard
- Types: Ninjutsu > Taijutsu > Genjutsu
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 150
- Apparel: An earth tone out fit consisting of sleeveless tunic with neck that acts as a lower face mask, loose fitting pants and closed toe boots. He has a senbon holder strapped to both legs as he’s ambidextrous. Rather then a belt he has a climbing harness belted at his hips from which his wakazshi is secured along with a few item pouches.
Off duty he tends to prefer yukata or kimono’s depending on the season.
- Body Appearance: With curly red hair, fair skin and freckles he oddly enough takes after his mother more then his father despite these differences. With emerald green eyes with a pool of brown in the left like her he has the same athletic but light like a dancer, toned muscles without much bulk. Of late he’s let a small soul patch develop that he’s contemplating allowing to develop into a goatee.
- Blemishes & Scars: Miriad nicks and small slash marks along with a few puncture wounds though his body is generally free of them. The major one though is a vicious slash mark that comes from the tip of his left clavicle and ends just above his groin on his right hip. It’s a light, nearly faded mark but the violence of how it was obtained is still clear if one gets the chance to see it.
- Personality: Eri is congenial and polite in all weather and is not one to be provoked. More then not being easily upset he is rarely influenced emotionally by others. He bases most of his decisions in analytical analysis and is more then capable of divorcing himself from any sense of guilt associated with an action. This is not so much a sign of psychosis as it is a result of his upbringing and personal philosophy.
He shows a marked preference for the fairer sex as he dose not associate willingly with other males outside of work and required functions. He is not is not rude to them about it though and simply cites a lack of mutual interests as the cause.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Allegiance: Iwa, His mother, his family, command structure
He considers his mother an absolute authority before anything else but his own ideals though he will not do anything he feels will endanger those he loves. Even if it kept him from achieving a personal goal or compromising his own ethics he would protect his family. As far as the chain of command goes he is loyal to his country but is not so much in love with the bureaucratic structure and will violate and order if he feels he has sufficient reason.
- Quirks & Tendencies: He has a very large collection of tea, spa goods and kimono’s.
-Akihiko (not a sister complex, she’s just his favorite sibling)
- 90% of males
-A lack of personal hygiene on anyone’s part