Sato Hiromasa (Recreate) Jan 15, 2013 16:01:04 GMT -8
Post by Superguest on Jan 15, 2013 16:01:04 GMT -8
- Name: Sato Hiromasa
- Age: 21
- Gender: Male
- Country: Mizu no Kuni
- Village: Kirigakure
- Rank: Genin
- Profession: Iryou-Nin
- Primary: Ninjutsu
- Difficulty Setting: Hard/Advanced
- Releases/Fighting Styles:
- Katon Release
- Open Slot
- Open Slot
- Open Slot
- Open Slot
- Katon Release
- Height: 6’1”
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Bloodtype: A
- Apparel: Hiro wears rather casual clothes for a shinobi. To protect against the cold of the damp weather and mist Hiro wears a turtle neck undershirt built to prevent getting damp. Over the turtle neck is a white sleeveless jacket with a zipper down the middle. The jacket has a black border near the bottom of the top and along the nape of the neck. For bottoms Hiro wears pants of the same white coloring as his jacket. His pants also have black borders and cut off half way between his knees and his ankles. To protect his feet he wears the standard combat sandal footwear worn by most shinobi. Hiro’s footwear runs up his legs bridging the gap between where his pants cut off and his feet. To finish off his outfit Hiro has some wrapped bandages above his right kneecap and black gloves to protect his hands when working with medicine and healing others.
- Body Appearance: For the most part Hiro’s appearance is typical of any other shinobi around his age. The young man stands at a fairly tall 6’1” and weighs 195 lbs. Although having dedicated most of his life to the pursuit of perfecting his medical training Hiro has taken care not to neglect strengthening his body. Well corded muscles lie just beneath the surface of his clothing. Hiro is certainly not the strongest or the fastest shinobi his age, but he has crafted a body that was built for stamina. Without his shirt on easily chiseled muscles can be seen that flex with every movement of his body. His legs stretch and flex under his own weight absorbing the shock of running with little effort to provide maximum distance before tiring. His body is in better shape than any average man his age and it is a testament to his profession.
Hiro’s face is fair, but masculine enough that it saves him from being mistaken for a woman. His eyes are a raven’s black which matches his hair perfectly. His hair is cut in a sort of punk fresh out of bed look. Random spurts of hair grow out along the top of his head like some sort of porcupine. Not all of his hair has been cut short though. A single bang remains untouched by Hiro’s perilous scissors and falls to the left of his face framing his eyes in some sort of mock emo fashion. Despite his age Hiro still has a baby face that is untouched by facial hair and not even the faintest stubble can be seen.
- Blemishes & Scars: Hiro has pursued an intense career in medical ninjutsu. Ever since he was old enough to understand medicine he has devoted himself to its intricate art. It is this devotion that has allowed him to make it through many of his years without obtaining any serious scars or blemishes. Whenever Hiro has gotten wounded during the line of duty he has always had the right tools and the knowledge in order to bandage himself up and tend to the wound without causing permanent scarring.
- Personality: Hiro is a quiet and reserved young man with a powerful curiosity and eagerness to please Akira, the Mizukage. Externally Hiro gives off the appearance as a rather cheerful person with nothing to hide and without a care in the world. The reality is that although Hiro is content it comes from his emulation of the Mizukage. He isn’t a sociopath, but he is determined to follow his Kage through hell and would wear his content smile even while performing rather dastardly deeds if it meant the security of his Kage’s wellbeing. Because of this Hiro often focuses on the mission and his role as a medic to almost hyper focused levels. He is willing to work and connect with anybody for the mission, but true friendship tends to be born out of a mutual respect for the cause of the village and the Mizukage.
Hiro has an intense hunger for knowledge. The young man is interested in anything and everything. He uses books mostly to find out about the world around him, but he is more than willing to learn from others. The Genin is a firm believer that knowledge is power. Whether it is knowledge of his enemies, knowledge of physics, or knowledge of chakra all things can be related under the right circumstances. By having a deep understanding about a subject Hiro believes that one can have a better appreciation towards it, a greater connection. To Hiro knowledge merely isn’t a tool to advance in life or a requisite to survive a situation it is what makes life interesting and it is why someone can learn something new every day. If it weren’t for his extreme fascination with medicine Hiro would have wanted to become a teacher and help others find their way through knowledge.
Hiro loves his village, but most of all he wishes to emulate Akira. As the Mizukage of the village Hiro spent much of his academy days and his early years as a genin learning of the might of his Kage. The man who Hiro believed to be the strongest man in the world. Of course as a lowly Genin Hiro has never seen his Mizukage fight before or been involved in any operations where he might indirectly see the man’s handiwork. However, he has always been willing to hear a tale about the mythical man. To carry the weight of a village on his shoulders while wielding elemental forces of pure destruction like lava. To Hiro it is the Mizukage that he serves not necessarily his village. The medic believes that by devoting himself to medicine he will ensure that people truly loyal to the Mizukage will be able to continue serving the Kage long after a mission should have taken their lives and thus ensure that Kirigakure continues as the powerful village that it is.
- Alignment: Whatever alignment the Mizukage tells him to be.
- Allegiance: Kage Akira
- Quirks & Tendencies: Hiro has a touch of OCD. His disorder isn’t necessarily debilitating. When his mind is preoccupied by a mission, battle, or medicine he can easily avoid thinking about his obsessive desires. However, if his mind is left to wander without anything to distract him he will find his compulsive nature pushing him to check through his medical supplies and make sure everything is there and properly in their place. To him if he does not check his supplies regularly than by some twist of fate he will be missing something when he most needs it and someone important will die while being medically attended to.