Mitsumoto Natusmi Oct 5, 2015 17:17:54 GMT -8
Post by Mamushi on Oct 5, 2015 17:17:54 GMT -8
"Mamushi the Viper"
Name: Mitsumoto Natusmi
Title: Mamushi the Viper
Clan / Bloodline: Kage Hebi
- Chakra Expansion!
- 200 EXP for +1 Massive
- 400 EXP for +1 Massive
1. Doton Release
Strength - C
Speed - B
Stamina - C
Seals - C
Sense - C
H2H / Weapon Use - C
Reflexes - C
Chakra Control - C
Durability - C
Tracking - C
Height: 5'8; 172 cm
Weight: 121 lbs.; 55 kg
Chakra: 4x Massive (400)
- Natsumi is a lithe girl, and somewhat tall for a woman, with bone-white skin that is seemingly flawless. Her hair is blonde and styled in a jagged cut that falls to the nape of her neck, with two long strands of hair that frame her face and are sometimes braided beneath her chin to rest against her chest. Her eyes are yellow, slanted, and slit like a snake's, brevealing her Kage Hebi heritage. Her eyebrows are thin, sculpted, and more often than not set in a flat line. Her canines are unnaturally sharp, like fangs, her lips thin, her mouth almost petulant, except when spread in a wicked grin. She has a dainty, upturned nose and a small chin. Her hands are slender, her fingers impossibly long, spidery even, and stylized tattoos of snakes wind down her arms, their wedge-like heads curving just beneath her shoulders, mouths open to bite. Every inch of her flesh - save her face and arms - is covered in nearly invisible latticework scars that appear silver, or close to it, beneath certain slants of light. Her ninjato is always close, her kris kept sheathed at the small of her back. Kunai are wrapped tight against her thigh; her pouch is strapped to the opposite leg for equally easy access. Spiraling silver bracers adorn her wrists.
- Sleeveless black jumpsuit with a hood; on either side of the hood are symbols that loosely resemble eyes of some sort. She sometimes wheres a finely carded woolen cloak for when it's cold or when traveling, and boots or sandals for when going barefoot isn't an option.
Blemishes or Scars:
- Thin, silvery latticework scars over her entire body, remnants of a time best forgotten.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Allegiance: Konohagakure; Kage Hebi
- Sociopathic and goofy. Violent and weird. Prideful. Manipulative. And just, when necessary, in as much as a conniving, black hearted murderess can be just. Natusmi, christened Mamushi for the pit viper native to the deep forests of Hi no Kuni, is not one for crowds or celebrations, unless its a funeral. She holds her emotions close, keeps them guarded, masking them behind an all too real guise of maliciousness and malcontent. Cruel and vicious, she's more likely to laugh at you than help you. She knows her place, however, and is aware of the value of teamwork for such a weak ninja as herself. Ironically, she despises weakness, and equates value to usefulness, be it to herself or the village. Being the pragmatic sort, she uses rules and regulations to her advantage, but is just as likely to shirk them as she is to follow them. Getting on her bad said is a surefire way to find a snake tightening about your throat in the middle of the night. Naturally solitary, much like a snake, there is still space enough in her black heart for a few special souls, should they look beyond her vile nature; there is good in her, but it is crippled, shackled, and buried deep in a barbed, booby-trapped field of fire and death and misery.
Quirks and Tendencies:
1. Spins a kunai around her finger when nervous, angry, agitated, excited, or bored, mumbling "korosu to satsujin".
2. Thinks kittens are both extremely cute and extremely tasty.
3. Rarely sleeps more than four hours at a time, and sings at the oddest times.
Likes and Dislikes:
1. Loves the smell of burning things and the feel of a knife piercing flesh.
2. Despises ramen, crying babies, and fish, and when knives catch on bones.
3. Likes to stand barefoot in the rain and feel the drops dance across her skin.