"A HERO'S Return!" Nov 7, 2015 12:18:52 GMT -8
Post by ϟ F ϟ on Nov 7, 2015 12:18:52 GMT -8
Yes, this is indeed a cause for celebration, for NRP is back! While we had to close for some time due to technical difficulties, problems have been sorted and we've returned, now better than ever! And as is tradition, we have goodies abound. However, there are multiple, and while you can't have them all, we can guarantee you any of them are fantastic ways to resume your adventures in NRP, as you have just left off!
We once again thank you for your loyalty, and look forward to enjoying some good role-time time spent together! Now, to the starter packages! Once you read them through, pick one and post here stating which one you want to start with. State which extras you are taking, and if needed, provide links for old bios.
The Veteran's Package
- Resume your old profile exactly as it was, time-skipped to fit the current story and timeline. It's been 10 years since the site closed, so move your character's age ahead accordingly, and update their physical and mental conditions. All equipment and ryo has been lost. You will be placed in modified situations to start your story, so you will have less freedom than new profiles, but it comes with benefits as well, mainly being that you have direct access to the site-wide storyline.
- All old techniques, including sidebar EXP, are retained. Please locate your profile in the Year 3 board, create a new thread with the updated profile, link your old bio for referral, and await approval. It should be noted that all remaining sidebar EXP must be used upon creation of the new profile.
- Genin & Chuunin will receive a single rank up!
- Jounin will be gifted a single Kinjutsu of their choice. Some Kinjutsu may be restricted and cannot be given out, so this will be handled on a case by case basis, and will require Administrative Approval. The base Kinjutsu shall be free, but the user is required to pay for any expansions or extra jutsu they may bring. Finally, once you die, this Kinjutsu is lost, and only the EXP you invested is retained (the gifted Kinjutsu does not add to your EXP!).
The Newcomer's Package
- Want to start a new character for this new timeline and story? Perfect! All new characters start at Genin, but will receive a BONUS of 500 EXP and 50,000 Ryo! Best of all, this bonus will stack with the default starting EXP and Ryo for Genin!
- One can also opt to start as a Chuunin without any stat penalty, meaning each rank-up yields two points for stats, not one. Choosing to start as a Jounin means you will accept stat penalties, meaning every rank up since Genin yields only one (1) point to be distributed throughout your stats as opposed to the two (2) you'd earn by ranking up legitimately.
- Please keep in mind that choosing to start as a rank higher than Genin means you forfeit the starting bonus Ryo and EXP, and instead choose to start with the default amount!
- Ninjutsu specialists may start with one extra basic release; Taijutsu specialists may start with one extra basic fighting style; Genjutsu specialists and Masters of None can start with one extra of either.
- You will be gifted one 'D' ranked HQ territory location for your own personalization! Please refer to the TERRITORY thread for more info. This territory is unique, one-time, and can only be posted once in any country of your choosing.
- All will receive a Genin Follower! The NPC comes with one (1) 'C' ranked Main Weapon, and you may pick either one basic Release, Fighting Style, or Genjutsu to give them (as long as it correlates with their chosen specialty - Nin, Gen, Tai, or Master of None)! Please refer to the FOLLOWER's GUIDE for more information on how to make your own Follower!