Ohayashi, Kaoru [Complete] Jul 8, 2011 21:19:57 GMT -8
Post by Kaoru on Jul 8, 2011 21:19:57 GMT -8
- Name: Kaoru Ohayashi
- Age: 16
- Clan, BL, or Kekkei Touta: None
- Country and/or Village: Konohagakure
- Rank & Profession: Genin-Will be trying for Oinin
- Difficulty Setting: Advanced
- Types: Taijutsu>>Ninjutsu>>Genjutsu
- Height: 5'6''
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Apparel: Loose fitting white cloth to speed her movements, a black sash at her side to secure her blade and sheath, sandals to mask her patting steps and a headband to tie her long black hair back and into a ponytail. From her paired sandals, black stockings rise, covering up flesh between her ankle to just before her knees. At her waist cloth parts and separates into two pieces, a chest and a torso, leaving her navel exposed, where the former is covered in light, patched leather and the latter is wrapped neatly and folded loosely into a skirt that drops and cuts off before her kneecaps. Light steel shields her arms from the drawing steel of her katana and is held in check by two circular rings which attach to the area opposite of her forearm. Lastly, her hands are gloved in black and protected from friction and heat created by her own battojutsu.
- Body Appearance: She is slender and toned per the benefits of long years of training the psychical aspects of her body. Built more atoned to speed, only the outline of biceps and triceps can be seen, while her calves and thighs are toned and curved nicely to the point of athleticism. Although most of her legs are covered, she is not shy about her appearance and will often wear clothing that leaves the most appealing aspects of her smooth, yet pale, skin. Her long, black hair is usually kept neat and tight up in the back formed into a bun or a small form, tight ponytail, while her bangs flow freely in the front of her face, exemplifing her forehead which is typically covered with her Konohagakure headband.
- Blemishes & Scars: The only blemishes or scars upon her body are kept hidden by a pair of black gloves upon her hands. Underneath, her hands are riddled with blisters and scars from her early kenjutsu training. They only become progressively worse each time she draws her blade, and her hands, despite the appearance of most of her skin, are flayed and rough like that of a blacksmith's. At of her entire body, her hands are the only think she wouldn't want other people to see; she finds them disgusting.
- Personality: Cocky and overall a brash and direct person. She has a very high opinion of herself and her skills with a katana. In that regard, she won't hesitate to demonstrate, or otherwise flaunt her abilities in front of others to appease or earn respect amongst her peers. She has no trouble voicing her opinion, or making herself heard while in a crowd. Her voice typically comes off as loud and unappealing when she does so, but in normal conversation she reverts to a more casual form of conversation. Being born without the benefits of some, she is used to others looking down upon her, for either her attitude about the rich or her overall tacky looking clothing and has since a young age learned to simply ignore people she does not like. If she does not like you, or finds you annoying she won't have any problem telling you to shove off or take a hike down a long road. Also, she's always right, get used to that quickly.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Allegiance: Konohagakure, her family, and friends.
- Quirks & Tendencies: Has a pretty obvious habit of walking with one hand upon the hilt of her katana. She tells people it is because the blade sways terribly in its sheath as she walks, but it is really because she likes feeling the cold touch of leather and knowing that in a second, cold steel could flash before her eyes. She takes thrill in any opportunity to battle and would never turn down someone looking for a figth. In fact, she sometimes goes out of her way to find one.
- Likes & Dislikes: She likes baked goods, loud music, the sound of flowing water and the stars. However, she can't stand it when the sun gets in her eyes, or when people say something that is rather obvious from her point of view. Somewhat unspoken: she doesn't like being corrected, or wrong for that matter.