Fūjin: Kaze Densetsu! Jul 22, 2011 3:43:52 GMT -8
Post by Dagron Hoshigake on Jul 22, 2011 3:43:52 GMT -8
T H E W A R R I O R
- Trang Yip Huángjīn "Kaze no Densetsu"
- Kumogakure no Sato, Kaminari no Kuni.
- Nin & Taijutsu.
T E C H N I C A L A S P E C T S
T E C H N I C A L A S P E C T S
- 74 kg.
- Red Hair.
- Light Blue Eyes.
- Chaotic Neutral. [ Nukenin. ]
P S Y C H O L O G I C A L A S S E S S M E N T
- Under high stress situations Trang is seen to be calm, collective and perceptive. While others can be overwhelmed or even when leaders are subjected to a complicated situation, he is more than capable of taking lead or suggesting practical options to solving problems. It is not uncommon for this near genius-level shinobi to strategic maneuvers in and out of combat situations as life for a ninja is wrought by a war-like mentality.
- Trang has an unbeatable determination and drive to pursue anything he does to perfection. Whether it is the mastery of his skills as a warrior and ninja or a mission, Ip is strong-spirited and passionate and will follow through until his goals are met. An aspect that has made Trang a driven, stubborn man.
- Though prone to take lead he isn't without merits. Trang's driven nature has given him certain admirable and notable traits on the field. Not rash or headstrong, he shows a keen knowledge of combat warfare learned on and off the field through study and application. Often times he can appear to have a great charisma, a kind of virtuous aura that bands teams together to weather any situation. Other times, a more malevolent, wicked air rises when the time calls for it.
- Morality on the field is crippling. Emotion is baggage that weighs the mind and soul down. Death is inevitable as is the enemys'. Events in life will mold the heart into a cold, withered thing, where only a facade will bring comfort to those around that hardened being. There is no room for mercy on the field and this is something Trang understands. When it is required, he is no better than a wicked demon, a monster in the fields, a butcherer of men. A tool of war is all a shinobi truly is.
A R M O R Y I N V E N T O R Y
- Huángjīn Shídài
Type: Primary / Melee
Description: Like commonly wielded one handed Jian, Huángjīn Shídài is 31in in length with a weight of 2lb. Separating this several generation old sword from familiars is its uniquely shaped guard. Partially folded and eerily wicked bat like wings. Both the scabbard and the guard are jade-like color with a similar texture, though the scabbard is lined with an inlay of gold no longer lusterous and gleaming. No longer is it very sharp or shine, though it's said that should the blade ever lose its power, only the most skilled of blacksmiths can restore it.
- Retractable Shield
Rank: C, B, A
Dimensions: 20 inch diameter // Circular
Description: A slightly more advanced Protectorate, the retractable shield is a gauntlet-based weapon, proving shielding defense through a sudden shield fanning open from the very gauntlet. Snapping out within seconds, this shield, although small, is excellent in hosting secret defense, as well blocking off standard weaponry. The shield itself is comprised of a thin adamantium.
Kunai (Throwing Knife) ( 2 )
Type: Secondary / Melee + Ranged
Special: 2 per Pack.
Description: This throwing knife is one of the common weapons of a ninja. It is often kept in a holster on the leg in a pouch attached to the belt. What makes it so versatile and universal is the fact the Kunai can be used in conjunction with explosive tags and other weapons to form deadly combos out of simple, easily accessible items.
- Shuriken (Ninja Star) ( 4 )
Type: Secondary / Ranged
Special: 5 per Pack.
Description: A shuriken, like kunai, is one of the more basic weapons employed by ninja of all classes. They are sharpened, four-pronged metal stars, no more than a few inches long, and are extremely useful for throwing. Although small, they can be used to distract, or, if accurate enough, to kill. They have an open circle in the center, used for grabbing with a finger, to avoid cutting oneself, or to put thread through. The circle is also a benefit in aerodynamics, as it ensures more accurate trajectories.
- Exploding Note ( 20 )
Type: Tool / Area of Effect
Range: 0 - 5 meters
Special: 10 per pack
Description: The exploding note is a piece of parchment paper infused with special chakra, layered over with a special script on it that serves to enable and facilitate its explosive properties. Its execution is simple - the ninja can attach the note to another object such as a kunai or log, and upon activation, the note is set and begins either a slow countdown burn, which eventually results in a large explosion, or the explosion in itself upon command.
- Senbon (Throwing Needles) ( 10 )
Type: Secondary / Ranged
Special: 10 per Pack.
Description: Senbon were first used by doctors in acupuncture, but due to its reported widespread effectiveness, it was quickly adopted by ninja in order to hit points on the body that can induce paralysis, loss of consciousness, or even death.
T H E A C C E S S O R I E S
- World Map
Type: Accessory / Self
Special: Allows the player to record unique locations, such as hidden villages, gates, special event areas, etc.
Description: Given the extreme topographical changes suffered by the world as a result of the Great War, things are no longer as they used to be. However, with the World Map equipped, the shinobi will never have to be worried about getting lost again!
S H I N O B I R E P E R T O I R E
- Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Rank: D+D ( -50 )
Type: Supplementary / Ninjutsu
Range: 0 - 10 meters
Special: Flickering is forward-moving, meaning the user will rush almost instantly to wherever they are facing. The user can flicker once per thread, plus once more each time retrained.
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic ninjutsu technique used across the shinobi world by all, ranging from the most basic shinobi to the legends of lore. Considered is a high-speed movement technique, it allows a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed - to an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. Such a feat is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds they would otherwise be unable to reproduce. In the end, the user will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly should they need it. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Domain: Shunshin - Universal Ninjutsu.