Hyuuga, Yuminari Aug 19, 2011 22:27:09 GMT -8
Post by Yuminari Hyuuga on Aug 19, 2011 22:27:09 GMT -8
[/blockquote][/blockquote][/font]To this kind,This due degree...
Of blindness, weakness,Heaven bestows on thee...Submit
- Name - Hyuuga, Yuminari
- Nicknames - Yumi
- Age - Sixteen
- Gender - Male
- Bloodline - Hyuuga (Main Branch)
- Village - Konohagakuro no Sato
- Rank & Profession - Genin
- Difficulty Setting - Hard/Advanced
- Releases/Senses - None
- Types - Taijutsu Primary | Ninjutsu Secondary | Genjutsu Tertiary
- Height - 5'10'
- Weight - 149 lbs
- Apparel - If you called Yuminari Hyuuga an extravagant dresser... well, you'd be one of many. The pride of the main branch that flowed so heavily through his appearance that failing to notice him in a crowd was a feat of obliviousness great enough to earn an award. He looked to be dressed in the finery of a prince; Colorfully embroided grey silk tunic laced with varying shades of red, held tight against his stomach by a sash of matching reds overlain and further held in place by golden rope-like belts, sewn together with partially detached sleeves; parachute-style pants flowing out from under his tunic to accent the flowing style his sleeves began; high open-toed boots containing the bottom of those pants to maintain their shape and offer protection to the bottoms of his feet; a form-fitting black latex-style shirt with long sleeves hidden underneath it all, only visible around the top of his neck above that high collar the tunic had and up to where it wrapped all the way up his arms and across his hands, leaving only the fingers bare; matching-style pants surely hidden beneath that parachuting pair he wore on the outside. Few could manage to allow their eyes to pass over such a strangely clad sight.
- Body Appearance - The body and features of Yuminari Hyuuga were decently masculine, yet with a noticeably effeminate flair to it, though that was likely due to the delicate features and long dark hair. His body lacked any type of muscle definition save for the subtle hints of lithe power formed through the practice of the Hyuuga clan's Jyuuken arts and through the those of Kyudo, denoting to a particularly muscled back should one take the time and gain the opportunity to inspect it. His body was primarily devoid of the scars of combat, as the training for neither of his arts was particularly prone to delivering them, giving the male rather smooth, pale skin. As with all of his clan, Yuminari's eyes were of an almost pure white nature, with only the iris' having any definition to them at all, as well as their being an utter lack of visible pupils.
- Alignment - Lawful Neutral
- Allegiance - The Hyuuga Clan, Konohagakure
- Personality - The personality of Yuminari Hyuuga was composed primarily of his strong sense of pride, derived mostly from his status as a member of the Main Branch of the Hyuuga clan. One could scarcely go a conversation with him without being reminded of it, whether by him clearly stating it or by the mere manner in which he spoke. From pride, arrogance had grown; his appearance, combat prowess, and various other skills and traits all fell under the realm of his arrogance. From arrogance, a temper had been born; while he wasn't one for sudden furious and violent outbursts, he did possess a cold rage that commonly led to him confronting the one who had offended him with either harsh rebuttal, or with violence.
However, should one manage to reach past the prideful arrogance of his exterior, they would quickly find a devoted and loyal companion. The honor of the Hyuuga clan demanded all members act with with the dignity and grace expected of ones in their position, especially those select members of the main branch. Yuminari was no exception, and even took it one step further in the way he held a courtesy-driven respect for most, or at least those whom he hadn't already deemed otherwise unfit for such behavior from him. To those he called friends, Yuminari proved to be fiercely loyal, going so far as to risk his life in their defense, within reason.
Despite his devotion to respect, he had a very blunt manner of speaking, especially when asked a direct question. He was known for being brutally honest, though in turn would also never give anything but the truth when directly questioned about himself. However, all questions that aren't deemed direct or clear enough could easily be brushed aside with an evasive or dismissive answer, and occasionally even a demeaning remark if the situation warranted it.
- Likes - Various types of tea, practicing the arts of Jyuuken and Kyudo, gazing up at the sky in silent meditation, conversing with those deemed to be friends, performing 'honorable deeds' for the good of the village, playing the piano
[/li][li]Dislikes - Those who lie, broken arrows, anyone but himself touching one of his bows, needlessly being touched himself, excessive heat or cold, being interrupted while in the middle of practicing[/color]