SANSUTSOMU ARERU Aug 31, 2011 10:35:25 GMT -8
Post by Areru on Aug 31, 2011 10:35:25 GMT -8
First name:[/b] Areru.
Middle name(s):[/b] N/A.
- When active, the Sansutomu's kekkei genkai allow the clan members to see the raw elemental natures of Wind, Water, and Lightning, including chakra, as thin ribbons and strings of light, to the point they can create Ranton at a higher degree than any other human being.
Date of Birth:[/b] The 2nd of February.
Country of Birth:[/b] Kaminari no kuni.
Age:[/b] 25 years old.
Village of allegiance :[/b] Kumogakure.
Shinobi Rank:[/b] Chuunin.
Shinobi profession:[/b] ANBU (Special Assassination & Tactics Squad)
Difficulty setting:[/b] Intermediate.
- • PRIMARY: Ninjutsu
• SECONDARY: Genjutsu
• TERTIARY: Taijutsu
Physical type:[/b] Very thin.
Eye colour:[/b] Electric blue naturally. [Red contacts]
Hair colour:[/b] Black.
Blood type:[/b] B+
- It is a truth that Areru isn't exactly all who she makes herself out to be- Of course, in personality this is entirely different although in her physical form, she is slightly decieving in her ways. Her skin is quite pale, yet has been kissed gently by the sun in a form of a very light tan. She is the kind of person who some women envy- Going out in the sun for a few moments can bring upon her a healthy tan and she is the kind who hardly burns, however, she always places on sunscreen so perhaps that might be a reason why her skin always seems so flawless. If one was to raise the strap of her shirt a little, you would see that there would be very faint tan lines most of the time. But, alongside this she has her hair, which is cut in to a managable style and which, strangely, sometImes has hairs flIcking upwards. This hairstyle comes natural to her after washing her hair, and many ponder whether her work with electricity has caused some of her hair to stand on end. This of course, might be true, as static shocks are something that come natural to her whilst training or general daily life.
Upon looking at her face one might wonder if she was part of the infamous Uchiha clan due to her blood red eyes but- This is just a mask for the baby blue opics she has underneath them, a true sign that she is part of the Sansutsomu league. The reason behind masking them? It's a mystery, although, she has been doing it since she was around 12 years old. Her face on the other hand is pretty, but not anything amazing. She has soft features, nothing out of the ordainary that could make people stare at her in awe- Except for her eyes, of course, which look quite captivating when combined with the black hair that she sports.
As for her body shape and clothing on another hand; She is very skinny, having thin arms, but at the same time, they are a little bit athletic, showing the work that she has been doing through training. All in all she is quite a physically weak person, which can easily be seen on her face after fighting, and her body can be proof of that- She's quite similar to a skeleton, although her clothing is quite thick. However for what she lacks, she makes up in her uncanny ability in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, which she is proud of. However an unlikely asset which Areru has is her assets- Which are at a C-Cup, yet look much larger in comparison with her thin, lithe frame. Clothing; She is dressed quite strangely usually, wearing an almost latex-like bodysuit which hugs to what little curves she has, bearing the colours of black, yellow and red. She teams this with gloves, and boots. This gives her quite a streamline appearance, and makes her appear very agile when moving.
- Over the past seven years and having recovered from the illness that had plagued her since birth thanks to her fiance's work, Areru has come to look much more healthy. Although she's still thin and pale, she has much more of a glow to her than she used to have, and although perhaps not exactly a picture of health, she's much better than she was several years ago. Her hairstyle hasn't changed all that much- It's grown much more and is longer; But still remains in the same style- However as far as gear is involved; She now wears the full ANBU uniform when on usual shinobi duty, and while training, the clothing as stated in the original appearance paragraphs.
From her appearance she can most of the time give off the look that she is a pretty laid back person and, to be fair, she is just that. First impressions usually fit for her, as she is rarely ever seen angry.
Serious when needed[/b]
After having spent so much time with her partner Kaeor, she's picked up on a few of the traits that he has, the most notable of them being his ability to stay serious even at some times- Of course not to say that she's lost her sense of humor, but when times are dire and she needs to change her mindframe to suit the situation, she can become deathly serious and inquisitive, although, she's still working on this. But- It's a great leap from how she was prior to meeting him. She's grown much, much more mature over time.
Although her appearance looks groomed and neat, you'd expect her to be both uptight and quite sparce with her kindness and mind but- She's the most relaxed indervidual that you'll probably meet, taking most things in her stride, although as said above, when needed she can be as serious as any other person. But, when not in these situations, she's inredibly laid back, and usually makes people feel comfortable around her due to this trait of hers. She's a person who's easy to get along with, and befriend- Unless you've annoyed her or something.
Not in the cool or disgusting sense- Having inherited the problem from her mother Areru is quite a sickly inderivdual which can easily be seen from her usually quite pale face and stick-thin figure, and although she is usually a lovely girl, she exhibits signs of illness quite easily, as sometimes circles may be under her eyes, or she might just look downright unhealthy. Her problem gives her constant headaches and nausea at even the best of times, although she has lived with this all of her life so she takes it in her stride. It's meant that she's had to skip out on a few missions due to her health, but she manages to keep most of it under control.[/s]
- REMOVED: Was cured in a lengthly process by the Kusa Medical shinobi, Blanche.
Of course, this trait both applies to her relationship with Kaeor, and towards her village. She has an undying respect for her village and its kage, and is quite proud to be serving under such a bountiful country as a chuunin. She is a keen partaker of missions and things that may profit her village, and is the kind of person that if she gives you her word; She'll follow through with it no matter what. A very trustworthy person, Areru isn't one to decieve others, and is quite a kind person.
Understanding and kind[/b]
Along with her chilled out personality another aspect of her that stands out is the fact that she is inredibly kind- Although she loves to joke about and flings banter around like presents at christmas, she is willing to help people, and to take time out of her own scedule to aid people. Having lost her mother at an incredibly young age (Hardly a week old) she understands loss well, and is the kind of person who would help look after people when they're hurt. Of course.
Willing to kill[/b]
Despite all of these lovely traits that she has, Areru is willing to kill, as long as it profits someone or something close to her, or the village. She isn't one of the people who can kill and not feel bad about it of course, as it plays on her mind all the time, but she isn't scared to raise a blade to someone's neck with killing intent as long as it's a worthy death and not just some randomer on the street.
A terror in storms! [Chaotic Neutral][/b]
As with most people who grow more confident and comfortable in their comfort zones- Her own comfort zone is in the middle of storms, may they be small ones or great big lightning storms. Her affinity to such weather is mostly the reason for this, and she embraces it well, her personality growing much more erratic as she suddenly seems to develop the confidence of someone much, much more experienced, which may lead her to rash decisions, or which may just give her the confidence she needs to deal a killing blow.
• Rain; Generally, she likes bad weather.
• Salty dishes.
• Kaeor Nakashima.
• Her village and family.
• Being the youngest sibling.
• People with no sense of humor.
• Warm, humid weather.
• Excessive sugar in desserts.
• Farm animals.[/ul]
Marital status:[/b] Engaged.
- With: Kaeor Nakashima
- • In the middle of storms, her personality changes.
• Enjoys walks when it's raining.
• Looks a bit spaced out at some times.