House of the Rising Sun - Apr 21, 2011 20:19:32 GMT -8
Post by -kou on Apr 21, 2011 20:19:32 GMT -8
King Kou, Rise of the Cerulean Sea
PERSONOLOGY○ Name – Uchiha, Kouten
○ Alias – Yarou
○ Age – 20
○ Gender – Male
○ Kekkai Genkai – Sharingan
○ Birth Country – Mizu no Kuni [Land of Water]
○ Hidden Village – Kirigakure [Mist]
○ Difficulty – Hard/Advanced
○ Rank – Gennin
○ Type – Chakra Titan
[li]Primary – Ninjutsu!
[/li][li]Tertiary – Genjutsu![/li][/ul][/blockquote][/blockquote][/blockquote]
• Ninjutsu!■ Katon
• Taijutsu!■ Kenjutsu
PHYSICALITY○ Height – 5'11"
○ Weight – 165 lbs
○ Hair – Ebony
○ Eye Color – Dark Cerulean
Collected appearances are those that the eye makes its first assumptions. A body carved from the formation of muscle tissue, a stout jaw, dark blue eyes, and a melacholy attire are the first pleasing physical characteristics of the Uchiha.
Conventional, charcoal color, BDU flat jacket and tactical pants are adorned across his frame. Branded into the flat jacket is the insignia of Kirigakure, and under the charcoal jacket is a tight black water skin shirt. Tappered BDU pants up to the knee are met with standard shinobi opened toed shoes. A tactical belt holds up the BDU pants, and also contains a sheath wielding a ninjato. Down his tappered sleeves up to his elbow, he wears a single armband, because he likes the way it looks.
- PERSONALITY - Chaotic Good
- Melancholy and content, these are two examples that attribute to the young Uchiha's nature. No angst or anger is held toward any being in the world, as of yet. Rather than using violence, or the sterotypical antisocial [emo] Uchiha manner, he uses intellect and auspicious mannerism to relate to people. War is essential however, and during these times the Uchiha remains collected, even in death - which is evident.
Weak and the weary is not an option. Do be so is to condemn himself to death or suicide. To be strong and to have power actually makes us live, and gives meaning for life. Trust is a thin line of betrayal and others will do so for their advantage. These are all ideas of a rehearsed philosophy of the Uchiha.
Blood that does not need to be shed will not, and those who wish to shed it will be dealt with. Violence is not needed, if one only knows brutality, then they truly do not deserve to be called a shinobi. Tyrants must fall, and eventually benevolence will rise - through whatever means necessary in the process.