Post by Apple on Dec 5, 2012 14:13:41 GMT -8
[/b] Shodaime Kusakage.[/ul]
FIRST NAME: Blanche.
A name which means white in french, it's quite a unique name and is suggested to be related to aesthetic concepts current at the time the name was invented, whereby "skin as white as milk" was considered as an ultimate mark of female beauty.
MIDDLE NAME NAME: N/A
ALIASES AND OR TITLES:
DATE OF BIRTH: The thirty-first of march.
BIRTH COUNTRY: Kusa no Kuni.
CURRENT VILLAGE: Kusagakure.
RANK: Kage [Jounin]
- Having been the student of many medics and having practiced such techniques since she was a very young age, she has by now become quite talented at her chosen craft. She has spent almost her entire life dedicated to the profession, and continues to do so with much passion towards the subject.
TYPES: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu, Taijutsu
DIFFICULTY SETTING: Hard/Advanced.
- 3 mastery points in to medical techniques
3 mastery points in to souin.
-  Medical and Souin techniques.
 Wind release.
WEIGHT: One-hundred, thirty pounds.
EYE COLOR: Baby blue with specks of green.
HAIR COLOR: Blonde.
- Blessed with a youthful appearance years below her true age, she stands statuesque at almost six feet, although with the inclusion of her heels she usually towers above people even more. Having as of late become attuned to the chakra supply of none other than Uchiha, Kouketsu, her akadou roots possessing her to siphon all that she can, it's taken a unique turn on her appearance. From the weeks of carrying surplus charkra of such a potent kind, it's reflected well on aspects of her image, from her skin, which spans her body as a soft, lightly tanned and flawless hue, to her appearance in general that seems to radiate an angelic glow. However, most of which has been effected is undoubtedly her hair. Inexplicably long and almost buoyant in appearance, bearing the same color of her mother and brother, it softly caresses each little breeze that passes by it, causing it to usually look much more animated than what it actually is. Unnaturally healthy, it too glows alongside the rest of her, although being a beautiful golden mass, it's usually thought of as one of her most notable points. Such saintly tresses fall down to just below her rear, in a tumbling cascade of beautiful and soft golden curls.
Complimenting her hair, her eyes are a very light baby blue shade that bear only the slightest of green flecks, which stand out almost hauntingly from her pale skin. Coupling the main traits of her appearance and her height, she is often viewed as appearing angelic, the effects of chakra consumption merely having accentuated that tenfold. She now appears to be less of a human moreso a goddess. However - despite the fact that her beauty seems to be rivaled by few, for those with chakra sensing abilities, or those who notice her strangely accentuated appearance, her flawless appearance is enough to make even the boldest of people uneasy.
- Having changed her clothing as of late from her usual body-hugging guise, she's changed her choice of clothes to quite some degree to adapt to the growing form linked with the recent bizarre news of her pregnancy. Instead, she now bears a full-length dress, the top part of which still echoes the clothing that she previously wore, being made from the same latex-like white fabric which covers her arms, her chest, and her neck with coordinating black panels. Pairing this with her trademark black gloves, she retains the same color scheme as she had previously. However, differently to her past look, slightly below her bust cascades a waterfall of a soft, ghostly chiffon-like fabric in an empire-waist style which frames her figure perfectly. As of now, she continues to wear her heels, allowing herself to tower over others.
ALLEIGANCE: Herself & Kusagakure.
ALIGNMENT: Neutral evil | Chaotic evil.
- Often people assume that based on appearance alone, her personality would reflect on the angelic looks that she has, however the truth couldn't be more distant. Having been a ticking-time bomb as far as her personality was concerned during her early twenties, she's since calmed down considerably. Although - despite this, it would be a lie to say that such potent anger has been removed from her system in its entirety. Despite having become considerably more mature after having received the duty of leading her village, she's merely managed to control her fiery temper to a passable degree to allow herself the professionalism that the status requires. Going in line with this aspect of herself, she's also quite a cold person when she wants to be, willing to be ruthless if she believes for it to aid the greater good in her own opinion, and isn't someone to easily be happy to hide her own opinion, which often makes her out to be a bitch in most situations, being unrelenting in her criticism against people. All of these factors come together to make her undoubtedly the most unapproachable woman in the village, and her status as Kusakage merely intensifies this. However, despite the aura of intimidation that usually hangs around her like a heavy mist, her dedication and care for her village is seen clearly in the way that she operates as Kage, unwilling to allow her village to fall back in to the problematic past that it had previously, wanting each and every villager to live a safe life within its walls, without fear of attack or any other complications.
However, with this strong sense of duty and care comes another part of her personality which comes forth in many situations. Despite being usually viewed as a demoness, she has a strong motherly disposition which spans originally from her work as a medical shinobi, which required her to act in such a way in order to comfort patients. Her personality can become overwhelmed with such a trait at times, epitomizing all that's good and pure, although this can usually only be viewed when around small children, where she naturally adopts a strong, unrelenting motherly role, capable of fussing, and calming even the most troublesome of children. This too spans to young people and adults too, as it's since developed in to an innate ability to comfort. As she speaks in such a soft, caring tone, it almost seems as if each trouble in the world could disappear beneath her soothing gaze. It truly is, to say the least, a grave contrast to her average self.
But, despite these two traits of hers, another lingers below the surface which emerges sometimes, and which have done so more commonly as of late. Having always had trouble keeping her temper and keeping control over herself, she having sometimes claimed to be beneath the control of those above, such theories remain, and it's only added to the intense paranoia which plagues her. Not in any way a religious fanatic, she instead seems focused on merely the idea of humanity itself, and it's become even more potent since having unintentionally embraced her akadou heritage and begun feeding on none other than Uchiha, Kouketsu. Due to him having such a unique and seemingly endless supply of chakra, she's since become highly addicted to not only his source, but chakra in its entirety. Through exposing her to larger volumes of chakra, it's only made her seek more, and although usually seen to be satisfied, it hasn't calmed her at all. In its extremes (Which have become more common, due to the growing desire to feed on larger sources) she can become feral with hunger, and has been rumored to act like a completely different person - completely different even to the persona of the cold woman that she's usually known to be. It even allows people to go so far as to say that despite her radiant, angelic appearance, she's become warped to monstrosity with addiction.
•[/b] Salty food.
•[/b] Taking care of medical duties.
•[/b] Siphoning chakra.
•[/b] Moments of calm.
•[/b] Tea, in all of its forms.
•[/b] Smart asses.
•[/b] Having an average chakra supply.
•[/b] Being the one being looked after.
•[/b] Having to stand back.
QUIRKS INCLUDE: Flicking hair back. Smirking. Temperamental personality.