Hyoujikaze Suzuka Dec 17, 2012 4:25:05 GMT -8
Post by purple on Dec 17, 2012 4:25:05 GMT -8
- Name: Hyoujikaze Suzuka
- Age: 17
- Gender: Woman
- Clan, BL, or Kekkei Touta: None
- Country and/or Village: Konohagakure
- Rank & Profession: Chuunin
- Types: Jack of All Trades
- Difficulty Setting: Hard
- Releases/Fighting Styles
-Kenjutsu (Iaijutsu Primary)
- Height: 5’8’”
- Weight: 155 pounds
- Bloodtype: AB+
- Apparel: While Suzuka used to stick to dressing simply, she has taken to dolling herself up a bit more in order to keep up her spirits. Whereas she used to always wear simple dark shorts and a comfortable, form-fitting shirt (which is still her go-to outfit), she has taken to wearing midriff-bearing tops and things that either show a little more skin or accentuate her toned body, giving her a more girly appearance. That said, she’s generally stuck with dark-colored combat boots—not only because they’re the most comfortable, but because she likes to keep the small bit of “edge” they give to whatever outfit she wears. Suzuka still tends to go for practicality over aesthetics, though, so for missions, she usually stays amply covered. Suzuka can almost always be seen wearing a pair of silver hoop earrings about two inches in diameter. She tends to wear her forehead protector around her neck.
- Body Appearance: Suzuka has a lithe, athletic body more built for tone than raw musculature. That said, muscle is visible nearly everywhere on her body, except for her thighs, which, though strong, are somewhat "squishier" and make her seem very curvy compared to the string bean shape she’d have without them. With long legs and a toned torso, Suzuka’s body and smooth brown skin tone definitely give her looks to work with, though she hasn’t quite grown into her cheeks yet, making her seem much younger in the face than she’d like—given how quickly puberty hit her, though, that might not be a totally bad thing.
On her face, Suzuka has relatively nice features—a not-too-big nose, deep brown eyes, and a small mouth with small (but not thin) lips. When she smiles, however, you can see a row of straight teeth with one of the canines ever-so-slightly chipped and two slightly-too-big front teeth, further funneling points out of sexy jailbait territory and making her seem more like a cutie. Her hairstyle frames this well, despite most of her hair being away from her face--she has striking platinum blond hair (pretty much white), with two locks framing her face sort of like a bob. A bang obscures one eye slightly (depending on your viewing angle), and the rest of it splays elegantly about her scalp like a fro, big and resting just above her chin when she isn't moving.
- Blemishes & Scars: Suzuka has a few pretty long scars on her arms made from shallow wounds, though they’re actually not hugely visible between time passed and her skin tone. She also has a permanent knee-skin scar on her right leg from being maybe a bit too adventurous as a little girl, and while this is more visible, it’s still not really noticeable.
- Personality: From being a bored, snarky preteen, life events and maturing have turned Suzuka into a thoughtful—if not a bit cynical and condescending—young woman. Where her eyes would be occupied by a glazed, indifferent expression, they now stare into space in such a way that belies deep, captivating thought. She tends to zone out like this while alone (which she tends to be), processing past events and trying to keep herself grounded in the face of mild depressive symptoms which she has experienced on and off lately. Her pensiveness is a gift and a curse—while it prevents her from shutting down totally, it also leads to moments—especially at night—where she dwells on things that simply aggravate her situation.
Further, Suzuka has little to no patience for either sloppiness or blatant stupidity—most especially as it relates to deception. A sloppy lie to Suzuka is always worse than the circumstance being covered up, pretty much across the board. She also has a tendency to not let things go—she isn’t necessarily vengeful, but for someone who already lacks a lot of friends, Suzuka’s trust and respect are very easy to lose. Suzuka has a slight distrust for authority—she will listen and follow directions, but will also probably ask too many questions.
When at her most negative, Suzuka becomes emotionally manipulative (sometimes to the point of abuse, in extreme situations) and passive aggressive. While she makes an active effort to express herself honestly and directly, it becomes extremely difficult when she is very emotional.
When engaged, though, Suzuka lights up—she tends to be friendly, though depending on her mood, she may be polite, and not quite cold, but a bit distant. While she actively tries to be extroverted, she has severe problems trusting people and is very wary of others who are the same way. Regardless, her snark and sarcasm have not faded over the years, and can make her seem either very witty and charming or like a complete ass, depending on her mood and who she’s talking to. Needless to say, she gets along quite a bit better with those who have a taste for dry humor, though that’s not the only thing in her arsenal.
In her younger days, Suzuka was much more active and even a bit wild at times—around those she trusts, she can be the same way, and her humor tends to go more toward the absurd. Having spent much more time in academy than she needed to, she developed an enjoyment of watching and analyzing people which ended up manifesting in her finding great amusement in pushing people slightly out of their comfort zones. Unless she is upset, this is almost always done in good humor, and may be done either with absurdity or with her superb ability to keep a straight face.
Given the general “tired” calmness she has always had, it takes an unbelievable amount of stress to make Suzuka panic—even when Suzuka’s adrenaline skyrockets, she is able to keep a clear head and gauge the situation—while this is a good thing for her, it is unfortunately very likely due to emotional desensitization from past traumas. Further, as Suzuka has not entirely resolved these issues, even the smallest overstimulation—while manageable at the time of—may send Suzuka into a depressive or anxious episode after the fact. However, Suzuka tends to keep moving forward overall, and is not particularly worried about herself, even though her desire to set and obtain personal goals has diminished almost completely. She figures it’ll come back eventually, though.
- Alignment: ----
- Allegiance: Konoha
- Quirks & Tendencies: Suzuka has a lot of nervous habits which mainly inflict her when she is stressed and idle—for example, she bites her tongue, lips, nails, and the skin around her nails, often without even entirely realizing it. She also has a slight verbal tic that arises in moments of extreme stress, but she is aware of it and tries to stop it.
- Likes & Dislikes
-attention to detail
-people who are too energetic after just waking up
-cloudy days with no rain