Masuyo Kekkai Aug 16, 2015 19:26:29 GMT -8
Post by Messatsu! on Aug 16, 2015 19:26:29 GMT -8
Name: Masuyo Kekkai
Clan / Bloodline: Kekkai
Rank: Non-Ninja [Jounin Equivalent]
Type: Taijutsu Master
Difficulty: Advanced / Hard
Strength - B (3)
Agility - A(4)
Stamina - C (2)
Seal Speed - D(1)
CQC / Weapon Use - B(3)
Reflexes - B(3)
Chakra Control - D(1)
Endurance - C(2)
Tracking - C (2)
Weight: 196 lbs
Masuyo has obtained and maintained a body-type often desired and sought after by a great many men from all walks and castes of life. With little to almost no body fat at all, his body has been trained to the point where it's built to facilitate nothing but the muscle needed to bolster his strength, speed, and agility. Fortunately, his body and the passion he often displays for taijutsu is uniquely displayed through his fiery hair that starts as a reddish orange and transitions into a deeper red the further away from his scalp.
His apparel often changes from time to time, not restricting himself to a singular day-to-day outfit outside of his faded green gi often worn during training hours within his or someone else's dojo.
Blemishes or Scars:
Considerably young, Masuyo has yet to acquire an assortment of brutal scars that hints towards his experience as a fighter.
Quirks and Tendencies:
1. Often expresses his desire to win
2. Refuses to hold back his true potential even during sparring sessions
3. Will excessively train to the point of harming his own body for the sake of 'perfection'
4. Overly idolizes the principles of Ansatsuken.
5. Willing to take all necessary actions to protect his family and it's name.
Likes and Dislikes:
1. Deserts / Forests
2. Ramen / Rice Balls
3. Being Merciless / Being Merciful
4. Winning / Losing
5. Discovering the science of fighting / Being outskilled.
Leather Arm Guards
Description: Padded guards that wrap around the forearm and wrist. Although not as sturdy as other types, they provide the user with sufficient protection against basic attacks that would otherwise maim the user's appendage.
Cost: 5,000 Ryo eac