FEDERAL LAWS Apr 16, 2011 22:35:19 GMT -8
Post by johnny. on Apr 16, 2011 22:35:19 GMT -8
Below are the list of laws declared by the Kazekage, and are to stay in effect until the Kazekage himself lifts the word, or the Lords pass vote. Jurisdiction falls under Sunagakure borders, and will pertain to Suna-nin even outside borders. Those that are visiting must also abide by the given laws, and are subject to punishment if they are broken.
- ACT 1: Any who oppose the Kazekage in any manner has committed treason, and will be jailed and sentenced to death. Respect your superiors, and remember your place and manners. There will be no 'elections' past this point, the Kage will be selected by the previous Kazekage or chosen from his family. Those who oppose or utter any opposition will be sent to the guillotine.
- ACT 2: In order to ensure that the nation has a functioning military and economic structure for residencies, shinobi who complete missions are encouraged to give half of what they have earned to the National Bank Reserves (NBR) so that we may be capable of responding to any event in the near or far future. If required for the nation, the Kazekage may acquire these funds by force.
- ACT 3: Religion is outlawed on the principle that it creates disunity. There is no point in believing in anything but the Kazekage in order to survive. Or in simpler terms, believe in me who believes in you; don't believe in the you who believes in yourself, but the you who believes in me that believes in you. In short, I am your only great leader and that is how it will remain.
- ACT 4: The Men of Sunagakure are given the right by state to marry up to two women. In the case of desiring more, the male is allowed to have a total of seven concubines so long as they have been captured and taken from enemy nations. Women are also allowed to have a total of five male concubines, however may only be married to one man. Disuse of condoms if having intercourse with more than one person will be punished by death.
- ACT 5: Age of consent and Adulthood in Sunagakure is fourteen. Any who go under this age is a sick, sick bastard and will be stoned to death in the public village square. Pedophilia is not cool, so don't do it.
- ACT 6: Females within Sunagakure are required to wear two piece bikini's under their clothing, so when ordered by the Kazekage, they can show him their talents in belly dancing, stripping, pole dancing, lap dancing, or just sex. The Kazekage may have intercourse with any woman he so desires, married or not. Opposition is death. Fat women and ugly women are stoned to death and their bodies given as tribute to the giant raccoon demon.
- ACT 7: (ooc) All Suna-nin must have kanji of their character's name for their display names. Also, their names must be accepted by the Kazekage and must be Japanese, and not fail. If names do not meet standard, the Kazekage will appoint a new name that you will be known by.
- ACT 8: On April 17th, the entertainer Lady Gaga was found brutally raped and murdered in a small shack at the border of Kaze no Kuni. Following this event, the Kazekage outlawed all products made by her. For her crimes against the Suna people, any who hold her products will be sentenced to death by being burned alive in boiling oil.