The blades of vengeances have fallen swiftly. The shinobi are no more as 'Absolute Justice' has returned...now, it is the Samurai that rule the Five Major Nations!
But at what cost? Have they become the very thing that they despised the most...? Heroes and villains seem to change roles every day, but one thing is for certain - we yearn for our freedom, for days gone by where we flew the skies unhindered.
Client's Name: Ichidaime Tsuchikage Aihime Tenken Client's Occupation: Shinobi Mission Rank: D Payment for completion: 120 Ryo Mission Subject: In this time of desperation, many people have turned to criminal ways just to feed their families. Unfortunately, due to our village's current state, looting has become more and more common in the wreckage of shops and stalls. This is against the law, and must be punished. A gang of these looters has been rumoured to have taken up base near one of the granaries around town. You must find out where this is, and where they plan to strike next. If you can avoid it, no contact should be made with the looters themselves, as they have trained themselves in fighting close range and within that small space, even a Taijutsu master would find it hard to fight, where they are in fact used to it. Leave the fighting to the higher-ups. Special Requests: No fighting if it can be avoided. No more than three people, as more would attract attention too easily. Preferred shinobi is someone who is experienced in stealth tactics and information gathering. Notes: Everything has been explained.
I know I'm not a stone nin but eh; Does anyone want to train some suiton/medical techs with me for the June is for Jutsu thing? I'm outside Iwa right now, and I want some of that sweet, sweet EXP. But, I only know a few. Check my bio for info! Thanks!
Ok guys, it's time we upped the activity in Iwa. I'm gonna have this village running even if i have to run it with a skeleton crew of mainly NPC's lol. There's a few orders of business i'd like opinions on and also i'd like for people to show their interest in.
1. Iwagakure will partly to the stagnant nature it is in be allowing Nukenin to join the village, this will be on an interview basis with the Kage and ofc there will be IC interrogation with ANBU.
2. A mini event will be happening for Iwa after the Chunin exams, it's looking to be a tourney atm, held in honor of the new Kage. I will be seeing what sort of prizes i can rustle up but a definite one will be the chance to become an ANBU.
3. I will be forming over time a splinter division of the ANBU similar to ROOT.
4. I will be crafting Iwagakure exclusive techs using some of my old ones from other sites.
5. I will be taking on a single apprentice.
All opinions are welcome and anybody may have their say.