Deacan Graves [Done] Apr 28, 2012 21:22:36 GMT -8
Post by Deacan on Apr 28, 2012 21:22:36 GMT -8
- Name: Deacan Graves
- Age: 15
- Clan, BL, or Kekkei Touta? : Akegarasu
- Country and/or Village: Kirgakure
- Rank & Profession : Genin
- Difficulty Setting : Hard
Fuuton – Wind Release
Primary – Ninjutsu
Secondary - Genjutsu
- Height: 5’3”
- Weight: 145
- Apparel: Generally, when in public, Deacan runs around in a track suit with a light orange scarf that hangs around his neck. The suit is black with a white stripe down the center and is zipped from the front.
- Body Appearance: Deacan has a relatively thin body and his muscles are underdeveloped compared to some ninjas, though not grossly so. Even though he spends a good portion of time wandering around the village, he is still rather pale compared to non-kirigakure ninjas, as the mist surrounding it makes sunlight much weaker and usually the sick things he finds are inside a building or under shade, meaning that, even though he spends time outside, he spends a lot of time in the shade as well. His body is average in height for someone his age and he tends to walk upright entirely, showing off his entire height.
His face is typical of his clan. He has a very sharp face, shaped almost triangular. His eyes set neatly inside his face and under his left eye is a small tattoo. His most distinguishing trait is his long hair. It goes clear down to his waist and is white and black, being mostly black in the back with stripes of white throughout it. If the hair were laid out flat, the black would take the shape of a crow and the white would be the slits between the wings and surrounding it, as if the crow were soaring through the clouds.
Another key feature of Deacan are his eyes. The ring surrounding the black center is a blue circle, almost as looking through the ocean into a deep abyss that will swallow you whole. His eyes tend to get slightly jumbled when he gets excited, as if an ocean is starting to stir. He tends to get excited when something new or interesting occurs, or even when he is doing something he has done hundreds of times if it is healing. His blood type is O+.
- Blemishes & Scars: Scars up and down his arms and chest, from when he was practicing some medical jutsu without a test subject. The scars aren’t overly deep and have healed over wonderfully. Most of the wounds were self-healed, so the healing wasn’t perfect, leaving problems with the healing which lead to the scarring.
- Personality: Deacan is a unique child. He has always had a fascination with the human body and has looked for every opportunity to heal things, be it people or animals, to satisfy his curiosity. The more he heals, the more he learns, and the more he learns that there are endless things to learn. He isn’t really evil or “mad,” but merely curious and the best time to study someone is when they need you the most. He has become very interested in clans and bloodline limits, finding them fascinating due to their unique attributes. To most people, Deacan is a very kind and gentle individual, healing every small problem that he comes across and, usually, not asking for a fee unless he needs money to live on, though he doesn’t require much. To him, studying people or “healing” them is a primary concern above the mission, the village, and even his own team. Ironically, however, the fact that he would stop a mission in the middle or heal anyone regardless of affiliation, has led many to feel he is a saintly individual.
As he enjoys studying life so much, he abhors the idea of killing solely for the sake of killing or for the sake of orders. If the orders are to kill a target, Deacan finds the orders against his own “moral code,” and will pummel the person to near death regardless of age, affiliation, etc…, but would not deal the killing blow and would, in fact, heal them and drag them to whoever sent him on the mission and tell that person to kill the target, while in a public place. If the requester is not resolved enough to end the life themselves, Deacan believes the life should be spared. He does not, however, mind torture and interrogation and in fact supports them, so long as death is not the final outcome. He also enjoys watching the various physical and mental methods of torture, so long as he is allowed to heal the wounds.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Allegiance: Medics, Himself, Akegarasu
- Quirks & Tendencies: He tends to bite his thumb when he is bored and also sharpens needles to calm himself down.
- Likes & Dislikes:
Likes: Animals, Healing, Hurting, Torture, Experimentation, Traveling, Following some orders.
Dislikes: Dead things, Bones, Being stationary, Murder, Killing, being told not to heal someone, Labels.