Post by Mamushi on Nov 10, 2015 10:52:41 GMT -8
Mamushi the Viper
 PersonologyName: Mitsumoto Natsumi
Title: Mamushi the Viper
Clan / Bloodline: Kagehebi
Birth Country: Hi no Kuni
Specialty: Master of None
- Chakra Upgrade I
- 200 EXP
- 300 EXP
- Strength - C
- Agility - A
- Stamina - C
- Instinct - C
- Seal-Speed - B
- Close-Quarter-Combat (CQC) - B
- Reflexes - B
- Chakra Control - C
- Endurance - C
- Tracking - C
 PhysicalityHeight: 5'10
Chakra: 3x Massive
- Natsumi is lithe, wiry, and tall, with bone-white skin that is seemingly flawless. Her hair is blonde and styled in a jagged cut that falls to the nape of her neck, with two long strands of hair that frame her face and are sometimes braided beneath her chin to rest against her chest. Her eyes are yellow, slanted, and slit like a snake's, revealing her Kagehebi heritage. Her eyebrows are thin, sculpted, and more often than not set in a flat line. Her canines are unnaturally sharp, like fangs, her lips thin, her mouth almost petulant, except when spread in a wicked grin. She has a dainty, upturned nose and a small chin. Her hands are slender, her fingers impossibly long, spidery even, and stylized tattoos of snakes wind down her arms, their wedge-like heads curving just beneath her shoulders, mouths open to bite. Every inch of her flesh - save her face and arms - is covered in nearly invisible latticework scars that appear silver, or close to it, beneath certain slants of light. Her ninjato is always close, her kris kept sheathed at the small of her back. Kunai are wrapped tight against her thigh; her pouch is strapped to the opposite leg for equally easy access. Spiraling silver bracers adorn her wrists.
Blemishes or Scars:
- Sleeveless black jumpsuit with a hood; on either side of the hood are symbols that loosely resemble eyes of some sort. She sometimes wheres a finely carded woolen cloak for when it's cold or when traveling, and boots or sandals for when going barefoot isn't an option.
- Thin, silvery latticework scars over her entire body, remnants of a time best forgotten.
 CognitionAlignment: Neutral Evil
Ten years ago, Mamushi was one of the most dedicated shinobi in Konoha. She could not have said that she loved her village - she didn't love anything - but it was her home, and it was comfortable; familiar, safe. As close to love as she could get. Every tree in the forests outside the village had known her touch, and every villager her face. The sights and smells of Konoha and the deep quiet of the forest were as familiar to her as breath. Young, talented, and murderous, she had been slowly but surely on her way to greatness.
Then they came. Samurai. And everything changed.
The war was bloody and brutal. The Samurai had developed some sort of technique to restrict chakra - without their power, shinobi 'round the world fell to the might of the samurai, cut down beneath the cold steel of their blades. Very few shinobi survived. Some escaped to the wilds to continue the fight. Others were made into slaves, forced to toil in the fields or serve as cannon fodder.
Her clan, always secretive and isolated, fell to ruin. The clan compound up in the southern mountains of Hi no Kuni were sacked, torn down stone by sculpted stone until nothing was left. Mamushi was captured during the fall of Konoha, forced first into the labor camps, then to serve in battle once she grew older.
Once, life was beauty. Now, it is only wretchedness.
Sociopathic and goofy. Violent and weird. Prideful. Manipulative. And just, when necessary, in as much as a conniving, black hearted murderess can be just. Natusmi, christened Mamushi for the pit viper native to the deep forests of Hi no Kuni, is not one for crowds or celebrations, unless its a funeral. She holds her emotions close, keeps them guarded, masking them behind an all too real guise of maliciousness and malcontent. Cruel and vicious, she's more likely to laugh at you than help you. She knows her place, however, and is aware of the value of teamwork for such a weak ninja as herself. Ironically, she despises weakness, and equates value to usefulness, be it to herself or the village.
Being the pragmatic sort, she uses rules and regulations to her advantage, but is just as likely to shirk them as she is to follow them. Getting on her bad said is a surefire way to find a snake tightening about your throat in the middle of the night. Naturally solitary, much like a snake, there is still space enough in her black heart for a few special souls, should they look beyond her vile nature; there is good in her, but it is crippled, shackled, and buried deep in a barbed, booby-trapped field of fire and death and misery.
Since becoming a slave to the dreaded Samurai, her heart has only grown darker; she has become bitter and hateful, and even better at hiding her true feelings, even from herself.
Quirks and Tendencies:
1. Spins a kunai around her finger when nervous, angry, agitated, excited, or bored, mumbling "korosu to satsujin".
2. Thinks kittens are both extremely cute and extremely tasty.
3. Rarely sleeps more than four hours at a time, and sings at the oddest times.
Likes and Dislikes:
1. Loves the smell of burning things and the feel of a knife piercing flesh
2. Despises ramen, crying babies, fish, samurai, and when knives catch on bones.
3. Likes to stand barefoot in the rain and feel the drops dance across her skin.