Aihara Daisetsu [READY FOR REVIEW] Jun 10, 2011 12:44:28 GMT -8
Post by Kamen on Jun 10, 2011 12:44:28 GMT -8
P E R S O N O L O G Y
- Name: Aihara Daisetsu
- Age: 16
- Country: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country)
- Hidden Village: Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Leaf Village)
- Rank: Genin
- Clan: None
- Types: Ninjutsu || Taijutsu || Genjutsu
- Difficulty Setting: AdvancedP H Y S I C A L I T Y
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 140lb
- Hair Style/Color: Spiky || Auburn
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Body Appearance: Daisetsu is a fairly tall and well built young man for his age, but despite this, there is very little else to distinguish him physically from the likes of other Genin seen in Konoha on a regular basis. His physique, like many of the child soldiers that work for the military superpower, is the product of countless hours of dedicated training and regimented missions; a tightly packed, almost sinewy musculature wrapped in lightly tanned skin. His smile is nice and broad, reveals two sets of straight, angel-white teeth. His chin and upper lip are hairless, the few strands spurting through during the onset of puberty quickly removed as a personal point of preference. His arms (as with the rest of his body) are devoid of scars, while his hands and fingers, are ever so slightly calloused, the markings of a lifetime filled with either a Kunai or a pen. He is, for all intents and purposes, built for the life of the Shinobi; sleek, compact and powerful.
- Apparel: When seen in the forests that surround his village and virtually inhabit his entire country, Kouhi seems to blend in with the environment. He is garbed in a very short, chest-length cloak decorated with a camouflage pattern. The cloak matches the slightly baggy camouflage trousers he wears tucked into his long black tabi boots, which reach to his knees and are very lightly reinforced beneath the cloak, Daisetsu wears a black form fitting shirt with the traditional ninja mesh beneath it. The mesh extends down past his waist and is visible from the sides of his trousers. On his arms are stylised gloves that reach past his elbows, segmented at his joints to promote ease of movement. The gloves, like everything else not sporting the camouflage pattern, are jet black and lacquered to a high finish. An interesting point of note in Daisetsu's attire is his highly unusual forehead, protecter, which seems to model a head guard, the black metal extending down to his jawline and framing his face with the Konoha symbol etched squarely in the centre of the head ornament.
- Blemishes & Scars: None, though he is known to dab the bridge of his nose with green or brown dye.
C O G N I T I O N
- Personality: Despite portraying a very laissez-faire attitude to anyone who cares to look or listen, Daisetsu possesses unbeatable drive and incredible determination, to traits he believes he'll need to succeed in the world he wishes to immerse himself in. He is also quite calm and collected, never one to really shoot his mouth off if he is devoid of all the facts, but always willing to give his opinion it he feels it will lend any weight to a particular discussion. He is also a very shrewd and perceptive young man, with a few elders mentioning he is wise beyond his years.
A defining characteristic of Daisetsu's is his insatiable urge to accumulate knowledge and a variety of experiences. This leads him to want to be a very well travelled Shinobi, and he finds being in one place for too long far too disconcerting.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Allegiance: Himself || His Village
- Quirks & Tendencies: He has a voracious appetite
- Likes: Writing, Scrolls, Seals, Travelling, Calligraphy, Food
- Dislikes: People who insist on making life difficult for others