Senzoku Kii [ REVAMP #2! ] Sept 28, 2011 15:07:22 GMT -8
Post by Kii! on Sept 28, 2011 15:07:22 GMT -8
Senzoku Kii せんぞくきい
SECTION1p e r s o n o l o g y
- Primary Ninjutsu
- Secondary Taijutsu
- Tertiary Genjutsu
SECTION2p h y s i c a l i t y
Weight 156 Pounds
Though it's often found a bit odd, Kii tends to dress in whatever suits him at the time. Most of his clothing isn't very fitting of a ninja at all, and instead is compromised of casual clothes such as: t-shirts, jeans, jackets, sneakers, shorts, and more. Generally, his clothes are neither tight nor loose, but well-fitting and out of the way. Items that he carries around with him are stored in a rectangular pouch that snaps shut. This pouch has a very long belt, perhaps five and a half feet in length, attached to it, which he wraps around his left leg and waist in order to secure the pouch onto his person. Usually, he wears white bandages around his fists, down to his elbow. At most times, his shinobi headband can be found around his right bicep, like an armband.
Kii's body is strong and powerful, and fairly lean. A light tan causes his pure white hair to stand out very much, which is rather spiky and cut short so that no hair falls into his eyes or over his ears. This extreme is offset by the softer gray that is in his gaze.
SECTION3c o g n i t i o n
- Cheerful - Kii is a genuinely happy person. Through most times, a bright smile is shown upon his face. He firmly believes that, no matter how hard a situation may be, facing it with a gloomy or angry demeanor doesn't help. Even when he has been wronged, he tends to face the person with a cheery attitude and an open-mind, looking past their actions, which are ephemeral, and into who they are. Sometimes this can go too far, and endanger himself, but he believes that facing a person with malice and spite is only a way to hurt others, including those you care about.
- Carefree - Closely related to his cheerful demeanor, Kii is a rather carefree person. Facing one's worries and problems too seriously only brings about pain. This is something Kii believes, and lives by. Entering a situation light-heartedly, in an attempt to make it as easy and enjoyable for everyone involved, is what Kii believes to be the best approach. As such, he tends to seem as if he has very few worries or cares in the world, though in reality he simply seems no reason to fret over them constantly. Sometimes, he can go too far, and let his guard down as he isn't cautious enough.
- Confident - This is an attribute his father taught him to be very important. Confidence in himself, a belief that he can accomplish what he sets his mind to, is key to performing to the best of his abilities. Arrogance is unacceptable--he knows his limits, his skills, and what he's trained for his entire life. Overestimating yourself only endangers those who matter to you, is what Kii believes. Confidence in your friends, too, is important. A belief that he can trust them, and that they will prevail in whatever endeavor they might attempt.
- Strong-Willed - Kii stands by his ideals strongly. This, and the belief that he has his friends, his comrades, to fall back on, allow him to attain a driving resolve. Kii is far from easily deterred from any situation, and will stand by what he believes in with confidence. He simply refuses to give up. This is not to say, however, that he is without his own weaknesses. In his strong front, there are cracks, the tiniest cracks which can be pierced or even broken until his will shatters entirely. Such a feat is far from easily done, however.
- Caring - Perhaps a bit too caring, Kii feels that no one should live in a world void of human care. His friends, his family, his acquaintances, even his enemies--none of them deserve to be alone. Such a life would only drive a person to do the unimaginable, an event Kii wishes to prevent at all costs. Be it a stranger or a peer, the ninja can go a bit too far in his attempts to help others should he see they need it. He puts others before himself, and would not hesitate to endanger himself for a complete stranger, should he feel it necessary.
- Optimistic - Particularly around others, Kii is an optimistic person. Positive reinforcement and the belief that success is possible can drive people farther, especially when it comes from the mouth of another. As such, he tends to go over-the-top when it comes to encouraging others. Though, in truth, he tends to view most situations realistically, he almost never voices the negative aspects he observes.
- Realistic - Kii tries to view most situations objectively and realistically. Many times, the words of encouragement that come out of Kiil's mouth may not be what he truly feels on the situation. Voicing the negative aspects of a situation would only serve as detrimental, however, and so he tends to only speak positively around others. To himself, however, he tries to understand what may come, for good or for worse. This isn't to say, however, that he doesn't believe is own words of encouragement, as his confidence in himself and his comrades often overpowers any doubt that may surface.
- Serious - A man of contradictions (as any person is), Kii can be quite serious should the situation demand it. When his beliefs and ideals are threatened, or a person (especially his friends) are in danger, things change a bit. Viewing such a situation carelessly could cost a person their life, or, perhaps, cause Kii's world to come crashing down around him, if his ideals are stretched too thin. Seriousness is a quality he finds necessary in fights, as well, whether they are serious or simply a friendly spar. This is simply out of respect--to treat another fighter carelessly, without a worry, is insulting to them and their abilities, no matter their strength. In any case, killing is a topic that brings Kii to new levels of both anger and care. He feels, even in conflicts between villages (as they are often petty and not worth it), killing is absolutely unacceptable, and there are very few situations in which it is. Due to this, he would go so far as to heal an enemy if he thought his ally might kill them.
- Short Tempered - Yet another contradiction, some things can set Kii off. Though he may view anger as an unnecessary--even detrimental--emotion, that doesn't mean he can control when he feels it. Arrogance and disrespect (especially to others), among many things, can set Kii's anger ablaze like a firework. Due to his over-the-top personality, when he does get angry, he tends to become enraged. Still, he isn't without self-control, though, depending on the situation, things may or may not end up broken.
- Stubborn - Separate from strong-willed, Kii can be very stubborn about simple, superfluous things. He tends to attain tunnel-vision when he sets his mind to something, no matter how small, and often won't stop until he accomplishes it. This is mostly true if the task effects his friends. Such stubbornness, for good or for worse, is applied to nearly everything in his life.
- Dense - This can be somewhat surprising to some, Kii can be quite dense. Despite his hard-working nature and commitment to everything he values, his common sense is oftentimes lacking. Depending on the situation, he has a hard time telling what others are feeling. This is especially true when it comes to romantic feelings. Simply, things go over his head often.
- Overzealous - Kii tends to take things too far. In general, he's too much of everything. Too carefree, too serious, too quick to anger, too stubborn, too selfless, too optimistic. Though he'd disagree, this is simply because his definition of "over-the-top" differs from many other's. Still, his determination and commitment are genuine.
- Naive - In truth, Kii is a child. He holds many ideals and goals that, given their nature, make him naive. An idealist at heart, he tends to disregard other's criticism of his goals and take them on with a full heart. Still, there are many things he does not know and has not seen, and his will may not be as strong as he believes.
- The Hachibi - Kii's first encounter with a Bijuu occurred in Kaminari no Kuni, nearby Kumogakure no Sato. Thus far, this has been one of the most impacting events in the young boy's life. Having witnessed the remnants of the beasts's destruction of an entire village, he went mad, losing control of himself and unable to contain his emotions through sheer power of will. Instead, he fought the Hachibi head on, rushing in first and injuring himself immensely in the process. This was the first instance of Kii realizing that death is sometimes the best option, or even the only option, in obtaining a greater peace. This aided in alleviating the shinobi of some of his naivete, though he still has quite a ways to go. In the end, however, he was saved by Masuerta and given a new outlook, though he remains rather confused as to what he feels about his own goals and beliefs anymore.
Friendship and Enmity!
Alignment Chaotic Good
- Spicy foods
- Open spaces
- The ocean
- Sour foods
- Closed spaces
Quirks & Tendencies
- Tends to think out loud without realizing it.
- Scratches the back of his head, especially if confused, embarrassed, or in an awkward situation.
- When excited or pumped up, tends to smash his fists together
- Accidentally activates and uses "Chakura no Iko" subconsciously, giving him super strength at unintended times.
SECTION4a r m a m e n t s
- 1 Hyourougan (Soldier Provision Pills); 1 Pack
- 1 Zoketsugan (Blood Increasing Pill); 1 Packs
- 10 Exploding Notes; 1 Pack
- Training Weights
Rank: C, B, A
Type: Accessory / Self
Special: 'C' ranked version is for Tai Tertiaries; 'B' for Tai Secondaries; finally, 'A' ranked version is for Taijutsu Primaries. When worn, all leg related Taijutsu is improved by the equivalent weight rank, but the user suffers a speed loss equivalent to half their normal movement speed. However, when removed, a large speed boost is gained, equal to double the user's normal speed, and lasts for as many turns as the user had the weights equipped for. Once a boost is used, another cannot be performed until the user re-equips the weights for double the amount of turns used to charge the previous boost - i.e. if the user has it on the first time for 3 turns and took it off, then they can only boost again in the same thread if the user now wears it for 6 turns. The recounter is restarted once the user leaves the thread.
Description: Though an old fashioned training method, taijutsu specialists use these extremely heavy weights to increase their speed and movement. These weights are usually worn under the warmers on the user's lower legs. When removed, the user gains a great increase in their speed and mobility. The weights are marked with the kanji for "guts".
Cost: 5,000 // 10,000 // 20,000 Ryo (prices per weight!)
- Steel Toed Boots
Type: Legs & Feet
Limit: Taijutsu Secondaries
Description: Boots that have a steel plate at the toe, protecting the foot and doubling as a weapon. While not fully covering the foot in steel, it still packs enough to keep most of the user's foot intact, while allowing them to use the boots as sturdy kick items as well.
Cost: 10,000 Ryo each
Limit: Taijutsu Secondaries
Description: A full length robe with a hood that can cover the entire shinobi. It is made from an extremely thick material that can provide ample protection in battle. A bit better than wraps, this not only protects the neck against blows, but can also be used to protect the user from harsh weather and conditions.
Cost: 10,000 Ryo[/li][/ul]