☁ Mission Compound Sept 2, 2012 21:51:41 GMT -8
Post by vegapunk on Sept 2, 2012 21:51:41 GMT -8
☁ THE MISSION COMPOUND ☁
- MISSION COMPOUND DESCRIPTION:
Elevated against the side of a surrounding mountains that protect Kumogakure, resides the Mission Compound. One of the more traditional buildings within Kumogakure, it is one of the oldest buildings still left within Kumo as it dates back centuries. Access is simple as shinobi follow a moderate inclined path to reach the large double wooden doors. A very majestic setting, the low cloud cover often surrounds the building and path edge. Made of old stone and oak wood, even though it is not one of the largest buildings in Kumo, it is very traditional beautiful. The time it has stood is a testament to the buildings strength.
- MISSION COMPOUND DIRECTER:NPC (to be created soon)
- MEDICAL CENTER RULES:
- Training inside the medical center is allowed, however sparring is not.
- This is the center for all missions that are to be taken in Kumogakure, or as a Kumogakure shinobi. In the Mission Compound one simply writes a short post (IC) detailing whether they wish to accept a mission and/or return a completed mission. Once completed the current Raikage will either accept or decline your mission, and award you the EXP and RYO.
- There is to be no sparring or fighting within the Mission Compound.
- All OCC posts will be deleted.
[center][table][tr][td][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,300px,true][atrb=cellspacing,5,true][atrb=cellpadding,5,true][div style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 20px; text-shadow:#282222 1px 1px 1px; text-transform: uppercase; height: 27px; text-align: center; border-radius: 50px 50px 00px 00px; -moz-border-radius: 50px 50px 00px 00px; margin-bottom: -5px"][color=a51810][b][i]EXP & RYO ADDED or APPROVED![/i][/b][/color][/div][div style="background-color: #c28585; border-bottom: 1px dotted #282222; border-top: 1px dotted #282222; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; line-height: 8px; padding-top: 1px"][color=282222][b][color=a51810]@ [/color][/b][/color][/div][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
Link to the old thread can be found here