Kirino Goto Sept 20, 2011 19:55:12 GMT -8
Post by vetti vedi vicious on Sept 20, 2011 19:55:12 GMT -8
- Name - Goto, Kirino
- Age - 23
- Clan, BL, or Kekkei Touta? - N/A
- Country and/or Village - Kiri
- Rank & Profession - Chuunin!
- Difficulty Setting - Normal
- Releases/Senses - N/A
- Types (In Order)
- Height - 5' 7"
- Weight - 130 Lbs.
- Apparel - Kirino's wear can be fairly eclectic, though she usually defaults to something very casually, usually changing from day to day, be it a sweater paired with a long skirt, a tank top and shorts, the only real rule keeping everything tied together is nothing is ever beyond mildly interesting. Though her wear changes from day to day, it never becomes in any way noticeable, rarely accentuating features, but rather purely functional. Her main constant is her headband, which is just tied around her arm, regardless of what she is wearing that day.
- Body Appearance - Both short and frail, Kirino keeps a relatively scrawny and slim figure. She has only her metabolism to thank for this, as her eating habits are quite awful. As a whole, she gives the appearance of a generally unkempt girl, one that doesn't care far too much for her appearance unless it is brought up, though she does maintain quality hygiene. On rare occasions she'll doll herself up, so to speak, straightening out her hair and adorning more complex wear and such, but such is very rare, and always planned out or in traditional or formal events which require such.
Her hair is of a light brunette tone, and gives away her personality if anything does. Her bangs seem to spread out, going every which way, the majority of her hair flaring out to the side of her head. Hair hangs down in front of her ear roughly to her jawline, and then behind it onto her shoulders nearly down to her chest. As well it rests on his back just slightly longer than it does in front. On a whole, all of her hair can be described as extremely unkempt, never keeping together. It appears, at all points in the day, that she had just woken up with an extreme case of bedhead. Her visage always seems to be expressing the fact she is either overjoyed, in shock, confused, tired, or completely dumbstruck, most often the former. Her large, brown eyes aid in this, as do her slow, nearly methodically moving brow.
The rest of her figure has not exceptional or notable features other than what has been mentioned above. Occasionally her stomach will protrude slightly after an poorly thought out eating binge, but this doesn't last long. Her chest is slightly smaller than most, while her seem to have taken on whatever her bust could have gained.
- Blemishes & Scars - N/A
- Personality - Kirino's personality can be broken down quiet easily, though each aspect of it requires a bit explation. Caring, careless, confused, cheerful, witless, slow, innocent, easily humored, a tad dull, forgetful, curious, and kind. Let's take a closer look at these traits, shall we?
Caring/Kind - Though she doesn't actively seek out opportunities to be of assistance to others, when they are presented she steps right into the fray. Unfortunately, due to the other, slightly more negative traits listed above, she is rarely able to do whatever it is she has in mind, being it speaking highly of one to another or even cheering others up, often bringing up sore subjects without a second thought.
Careless - Here we're not talking about careless as in she often makes mistakes due to laziness (though that may occasionally be the case, though more often incompetence) but in that she rarely worries about herself or anything she is involved in. She is never really hustling for work, satisfied with the simplest of jobs and missions, never pushing herself, never expecting much of herself, just letting things happen as they happen.
Confused/Forgetful - It takes little to confuse Kirino. She has little knowledge of what would be considered basic history, forgetting the name of her own Kage, the location of various places in Mist, and so on. Plays on words and riddles astound her, though she won't linger on them for long, quickly giving up, though occasionally bringing them back up when the opportunity presents itself.
Cheerful - A familiar face is quick to get Kirino smiling. She adores being around her friends, talking about whatever flops itself into her mind, current events (despite not being knowledgeable about them), etc. When others take interest her as well, particularly people she sees as important, she is quick to attempt to impress, though most often failing to do so in one way or another.
Witless/Easily Humored/Curious - Sarcasm can often go over her head, or many cultural jokes, though she catches on eventually in most cases. Her own sense of humor usually comes from somewhat crude jokes or silly "what if" questions. She rarely teases, and in those occasions she's cracking herself up. Occasionally she'll humor herself by asking questions when a person is blatantly lying, though it's not difficult to make her believe near anything.
Slow/Dull/Innocent - With humor, orders, anything really, she's slow, though somehow managing to be quick to the punch when others are intentionally quieting themselves or trying not to listen. Don't try metaphors or any sort of wisdom on her, it just doesn't work. This can come off as just being innocent, but really it's a lack of knowledge.
- Alignment - Neutral Good
- Allegiance - Kirino keeps a mindless loyalty to her village, though it wouldn't be too surprising if it broke with two lines of clever doublethink.
- Quirks & Tendencies - The majority are stated above, though it can be noted past that she has a tendency to point out completely off topic things, such as the smell of her fabric softener, or the odd coloring of someone's eyes.
- Likes & Dislikes - A lot!
- Primary Weapons
Type: Primary / Melee
Description: The jian is a double-edged straight sword, with one-handed versions having blades varying from 45 to 80 centimeters (17.7 to 31.5 inches) in length. The weight of an average sword of 70-centimeter (28-inch) blade-length would be in a range of approximately 700 to 900 grams (1.5 to 2 pounds). There are also larger two-handed versions used for training by many styles of Kenjutsu.
Cost: 1,000 Ryo
- Secondary Weapons
-Kunai Pack x2
-Exploding Pouch Pack x3Kunai (Throwing Knife)
Type: Secondary / Melee + Ranged
Special: 2 per Pack.
Description: This throwing knife is one of the common weapons of a ninja. It is often kept in a holster on the leg in a pouch attached to the belt. What makes it so versatile and universal is the fact the Kunai can be used in conjunction with explosive tags and other weapons to form deadly combos out of simple, easily accessible items.
Cost: 100 Ryo per PackExploding Pouch
Type: Tool / Area of Effect
Range: 0 - 5 meters
Special: 5 per pack
Description: A variation on the exploding note, these pouches contain a myriad of ball bearings and other metallic projectiles that, when detonated, spread forth even more
Cost: 500 per Pack
Type: Accessory / Self
Special: Has a range up to 1000 yards.
Description: Similar to the communication's device in ease and effectiveness, the range finder can function both as binoculars and as a means to measure the distance to a target. snug and sleek, it fits across only one eye, and has a see-through lens that establishes visual information. With a durable carapace, it is designed to withstand water damage and even the pressure of extreme altitudes.
Cost: 3,000 Ryo per Tracker