nobu kouta. Apr 13, 2011 23:00:35 GMT -8
Post by ノブ小唄 on Apr 13, 2011 23:00:35 GMT -8
[li]name: nobu, kouta.
[/li][li]country and/or village: kaze no kuni, sunagakure no sato.
[/li][li]difficulty setting: intermediate until i get the hang of things.
[/li][li]types: primary- ninjutsu, secondary- taijutsu, tertiary- genjutsu.
- height: 5'6''
- weight: 129 lbs.
- apparel: he wears traditional, functional, and light weight garb, preferring it over more modern clothing. no zippers or snaps, just ties and knots.
- body appearance: lean, slightly toned.
- blemishes & scars: nothing serious, maybe a few faded marks here and there.
- personality: he's a mature, tactful young lad but still suffers from youthful naivety and can get over confident. level headed and naturally calm, yet tends to over think things and get frustrated much too easily for his liking. a prideful person, however he knows when to admit his mistakes, not to say he still wont get embarrassed over them, among other things. laid back, open minded, and enjoys simple pleasures. also can be pretty hard on himself, specializes in dry, bitter humor, plus being snappy and rude without realizing it. thus, summing kouta up.
- alignment: neutral.
- allegiance: suna.
- quirks & tendencies: he has a bad habit of talking out loud when he's thinking, or just flat out having a conversation with himself so all the world can hear.
always tries to be reasonable.. and it really bugs him when he can't rationalize something, or make it make sense. like, really, really bugs him.
also, he sleep walks sometimes, and gets in bed with people. it can get really awkward.. or really osm.
- likes & dislikes:
likes- relaxing, being able to let go and go with the flow of things, joking around, puzzle solving, praise, affection, giving advice, warm weather, challenges, and eating until he falls asleep. thank you high metabolism.
dislikes- loud surroundings, sand that gets everyfuckingwhere, uptight people, failures and cheaters, boredom. he's like a dog in the fact he gets destructive when it happens.
- primary weapons: Kodachi
Type: Primary / Melee
Description: If a Nodachi is an oversized version of the Katana, the the Kodachi is the opposite. Just a bit larger than a Wakizachi, the sixty-meter blade nonetheless retains its brethren's cutting ability, and with its compact size, makes it ideal for travel and rough terrain.
Type: Primary / Melee
Description: A dagger is a double-edged blade used for hitting, stabbing or thrusting. Short and small, it is wielded easily in one hand, and is perfect when wishing to perform quick stabbings.
- secondary weapons: 5/5Kunai (Throwing Knife)
Type: Secondary / Melee + Ranged
Special: 2 per Pack. (2 packs)
Description: This throwing knife is one of the common weapons of a ninja. It is often kept in a holster on the leg in a pouch attached to the belt. What makes it so versatile and universal is the fact the Kunai can be used in conjunction with explosive tags and other weapons to form deadly combos out of simple, easily accessible items.
Senbon (Throwing Needles)
Type: Secondary / Ranged
Special: 10 per Pack. (2 packs)
Description: Senbon were first used by doctors in acupuncture, but due to its reported widespread effectiveness, it was quickly adopted by ninja in order to hit points on the body that can induce paralysis, loss of consciousness, or even death.
Type: Tool / Area of Effect
Range: 0 - 10 meters
Special: 10 per pack (1 pack)
Description: The exploding note is a piece of parchment paper infused with special chakra, layered over with a special script on it that serves to enable and facilitate its explosive properties. Its execution is simple - the ninja can attach the note to another object such as a kunai or log, and upon activation, the note is set and begins a slow countdown burn, which eventually results in a large explosion.
Type: Accessory / Self
Special: Has a range up to 10 miles.
Description: The short range radio is capable of keeping ninja in contact across several miles. The radio can accept multiple frequencies and is activated to talk by pushing a button on the neck attachment, making it simple to use even in the most dire of situations. With a durable carapace, it is designed to withstand water damage and even the pressure of extreme altitudes.
- releases: raiton, katon.
- EXP total: 375